Aditya Hooda

Hum chahein ya na chahein, maane ya na maane, lekin hum dono ki kismat ek dusre ke sath juri huyi hain
Hume samajh hi nhi aaya ye kab kaise hua... Hum apne dil ke aage hargaye!!
Ye Sita Agnipariksha nhi degi kyuki ap Ram nhi hain.

Zoyaaaaaaaaaa!!
Aditya shout out loud after regaining sense from his long term nightmares.

It has been 2 years, 2 long years, since Zoya left him to deal with his own emotions. It will be wrong if we say that he didn’t miss her. Damn! He missed her terribly. But maybe, his ego was the wall, the wall between them that was taking his soul day by day.

He slowly made his way to his old room, the room which held thousands of memories, with HER. It had been his habit from last 2 years, to check the room, cherish the memories and then……..

The moment he entered their room, dusts welcomed him. He slowly, steadily made his way to the bed.

Hum aatke nhi apke sath, humne apka sath chuna h..
He smiled reminiscing those moments. Those moments were heavenly.

Mrs. Hooda….
Hearing her whisper, his face lit up with a smile.
Bohot accha lagta h na jab koi tumhe Mrs. Hooda bulata hain toh?
He whispered near her ears while his hands wrapped around her belly button.

His lips never stopped smiling while reminiscing those memories. His legs started going forward unwittingly and stopped at a particular spot, in front of the photo frame, that held their 7 promises.

Aditya, aage chalte huye agar ap bhatak gaye toh hum apko saahi raho pe layenge, agar ap larkharaye toh hum apka sahara banenge.
Hum kabhi apse kuch nhi chupayenge, vishwas hoga iss rishtey ki buniyat, Hum khudse zyada ek dusre pe vishwas karenge.
Ap humesha acchi waqt pe hume apki nazdeeq payenge, aur bure waqt pe apke aage.
Jab tak humari saansein hain hum apse bepannah mohabhat karenge, iss dil par sirf apka naam likha hoga, aur kisika nhi.
Aisi baat bhi nhi karenge jo apka dil dukhaye, aisi baat humari zubaan pe kabhi nhi aayenge.
Koi bhi musibaat ap tak aane se pehle humse takrayegi, aur agar maut bhi aaye toh wo pehle hume lekar jayegi…..

Aur isiliye tumne khudko bechdiya…..
He shouted aloud as soon as his trance broke before throwing the photo frame ruthlessly.

Kyu kiya tumne aisa Zoya, kyu?
His patience broke down and his kneel sat on the floor with a thud.

Gheen aati h mujhe tumhe yaad karte huye bhi, par phir bhi, ye kambakt dil tumhe roz yaad karta hain.
He changed his face direction to other side and wiped those forming tears.

Aditya took his shivering hands to touch those broken glasses.
Kya ye kaanch ko kabhi hum jod sakte hain? Waise hi tumhare liye mera pyaar ….
The hold around that broken glass was tightened and slowly his palm started raining with red waters all over again.

Nafrat karta hu mein tumse, wo bhi bepannah!!
His face showed hatred, then he threw that broken glass somewhere in the room and left to his new room, to be precious, his new jail.
His palm was raining with blood, wetting the floor. These pouring bloods were mirror, mirror to the torment that was going inside him, which he was still unaware, or he was ignoring it.

~~~ Hooda’s & Associations ~~~

Ap bhi na Aditya, kitna late hogaye! Itna bhi kya nind, jiske liye biwi ko bhula dena…
A voice rang in his voice as soon as he entered in office campus with the door opening slowly. And he knew who it was.

Tumhe humesha kaise pata chal jata hain ki mein aaya hu?
He asked the question which was bothering him for a long time.

Jahapana, ap thode zyada hi filmy nhi horahe? Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum ka inspiration lerahe? Humne apke car ko aate huye dekha hain, samjhe ap?
She patted his shoulders lightly and turned to leave with a smile playing on her lips.

Aur meine kya kya soch liya, ki humari koi special connection hain, meri dil ki baat tum sun leti ho and blah blah…
His lips made a perfect pout with a cute sad expression like a kid who was complaining for snatching his chocolate.

And after turning, she stuffed a large piece of sweet inside his mouth.
Lijiye muh mitha kijiye, Mr. Best Businessman of the year.
She smiled her pure one.

Par begum, hume toh bass apse best husband ka sheershak(title) pana hain..
He hugged her from back and was nourishing her neck by his nose.

Aur isliye biwi ko bhulake late aerate hain ap office pe? Sach bataiye, koi chakkar toh nhi chalraha apka?
She turned her face to him being in his arms and chipped with a teasing tone.

Wo….. His breath got stuck in his throat by remembering those nightmares.

Phirse wahi purane baatein yaad karrahe the?
She turned to him and caressed his chin. And he closed his eyes to absorb these feelings.

Mein dar gaya tha tab..
He whispered feeling her touch

Ab toh hum yahin hain na , apke sath?
She joined their foreheads.

Aur iss baar mein tumhe kaahi nhi jaane dunga…
He snuggled her close to him.

Chodiye, koi aajayega…
She struggled to lighten his wrap but of no use.

Itni jaldi nhi !! He placed a peak on her cheeks.

Sir.. sir… A knock interrupted their moments.

Ab toh chodiye. Dekhiye, koi bularahi h apko!!
She made a perfect pout to awe him.

Not a chance begum jaan…
He chipped with a teasing smile and started to tickle her.

Sir.. sir… Sir… Ek important client aaye hain.. Kya kaahu…. That voice rang louder.
And his sweet dream broke again that landed him to his own nightmare, his present life.

Awaz nhi deraha matlab mein busy hu na.. Itna bhi akal nhi hain kya tumme? Aur ye jo har mahino paisa deta hu wo kisliye? Ek client ko bhi sambhal nhi sakte?
He roared at that poor assistant pouring all his frustration on her and then left the cabin.

This is Aditya Hooda!! A cold-hearted businessman!! But who knows that behind the rude boss a poor soul is hidden who is waiting for his savior eagerly!!

To Be Continued!!

Recap- Zoya Aditya Hooda!!!

Note: This story is purely based on their feelings, their  And the most important part, their meet after separation will be written on last chapter alias 3rd chapter.

P.S. No proofreading done. So please pardon my mistakes

Please support the story by clicking on star button
Don’t forget to comment.
And if you liked this, please do share with your friends.
Thank you!