Chapter 1

"Tianna, you don't belong there Tianna,, let go and come with me. Come home, Tianna come home," the woman whispered slowly fading away.

*

"Freak! Wake up freak!" yelled Sarah looking as normal as ever. Sarah was an average height with average brown hair and an average name, Sarah Smith. Daughter of Sam and Sally Smith. The three together were your most average, normal family but every family has a nut and the smiths family nut was sarahs sister Renee.

"Don't call me that, I don't like it," Renee moaned, sunlight shunning in her sleepy eyes.

"I'll stop when you stop calling yourself Tianna in your sleep. It's annoying and weird just like you. Your name is Renee, get over it already!" she replied with an average smirk.

"Glad you remembered. It's Renee not freak," she replied, bored of her sisters stupid remarks already.

"That's right, your Renee the freak" she giggled before skipping to the door of their shared bedroom, "you better get dressed, mum will be mad if you make us late to our first day at highschool. We are leaving in 15 minutes." Renee all but jumped out of bed and ran to her closet, quickly getting out any clothes she could find. She found herself suddenly annoyed that there was no uniform at her new school.

"I would shower first if I were you, you smell freaky freak," Sally laughed before skipping down stairs to do whatever it is that Sally does. Sally didn't like her and as much as they denied it her parents didn't really like her ethier. Why? Because Renee was different. Unlike her family Renee was tall with long legs and she was pale, like Snow White. She had big grey eyes and long dainty features but the weirdest thing about Renee would be that her hair is naturally bubble gum pink. Her parents tried to dye it brown like theirs because it embarrassed them but Renee would wake up the next morning with pink hair again. Renee was strange and she loved it. She knew she couldn't possibly be a Smith, they were nothing alike, but her parents refused to talk to her about it saying she was theirs and to let it drop. Renee knew she was adopted though. The Smith family had this weird thing about giving there children names that started with 'S' but Renee's name didn't. She knew her parents only excepted calling her Renee because on her foot the name was tattooed in black swirly writing. She loved that tattoo. She wondered what type of person would tattoo such a young child, she often wondered about her parents, who they were and what they were doing at that very moment. She didn't know very much at all about her real parents since she was the only one who accepted they exist but the little she did know about them she loved. Liked tattooing her for example she liked to think it meant they loved her and cared about her, why else would her parents make sure her new adoptive parents would have to call her Renee. If they didn't care they would've just given her up without a name. She also liked to think her parents had a really good, awesome reason for giving her up, like the were being chased by the secret services and worried for her life or they were moving to the moon and hadn't invited baby spacesuits yet. She smiled at the thought that her parents literally looked down on her every second of every day. She quickly showered and dressed looking forward to the first day at her new school.

"Renee! Were leaving, hurry up!" her mother Sally called. Renee quickly tied the laces of her favorite pink Chuck Taylor Converses, ties white ribbon around her pink perky ponytails and fixed the sleeves on her home made clothes. She was a picture of individuality with her hot pink shoes and soft, white playsuit she made herself and a pink plaited waist belt.

"Coming mum!" she called as she grabbed her hello kitty shoulder bag and ran down the stairs. She took and apple from the fruit bowl and said a quick goodbye to her dad before climbing into her family normal white comadore.

"Freak," Sarah mumbled after taking in her sisters outfit. Sarah herself had her her down and was wearing jeans, runners and a black polo top.

"Sarah! She's looks wonderful," her mum said with an awkward smile.