[9]▫️POPULAR▫️ron

For; princessstilinski24

-

Imagine...

Ron being surprised when you know his name...

It's a cold and starry night. You laugh and chatter with your friends as you finish dinner. One of them leans further over the table and taps your arm.

"Hey, Y/N, I heard that the Weasley boy has a little crush on you?" She whispers.

Your brows raise, and you look around the Great Hall. Your eyes find the Weasley brothers. Fred, George, and Ron, who are sitting with Harry, Neville, and Hermione. "Which one?" You ask.

"Ron."

You blink, jerking your head slightly in surprise. "Really?"

"Oooh, yeah." She points over to his table. "And he's looking over here right now."

You slowly turn around again to look over your shoulder. Low and behold, Ron is staring at you. You smile and offer him a wave. You watch his eyes grow wide, even from this distance. He swiftly turns around again.

"Come on." You say as you look back to your friends.

-

You purposefully walk alongside the table where Ron is sitting. As you pass him, you ghost your hand along his back. "Hey there, Weasley."

He glances up, surprised. "Uh.. uh-"

You giggle, then wink. "See you around."

As you walk out of the hall, Ron turns to Harry in amazement. "S/he knows my name.. Harry.. s/he knows my name-"

-

Final edit: 18.10.20