"In YOUR bed. I will sleep on the couch." I said with a grin. His frown deepened.

"You are not living on my couch." he stated. I raised a brow.

"Look, Its either the couch for me or sleeping in the same bed with you because I will not take your bed that you worked so hard for. I also would like things not to be awkward sleeping in the same bed together. Please... I promise I will stay out of your way." I pleaded. He stared at me a while, reading me with a frown I figured was his normal expression. He sighed and drooped his shoulders in defeat.

"Okay kid you win. Once I get the money I will get a pull out couch so you can sleep on a somewhat real bed." he sighed. I cheered, doing a small dance. He looked at me annoyed letting out a huff. "I'm going to go take a shower and catch up on some sleep. When I'm done showering I'll lend you some clothes and you can shower. When I wake up, we will go get you some.... women supplies...and shoes." He said walking out. I sighed as my body relaxed. Honestly I was worried he was going to kick me out. I reached over turning the water on, filling a sink with soap and the other with plain rinse water. 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" A scream left my lips as a GIANT hairy thing leapt in my direction. I bolted and jumped onto the table as the hairy little shit circled the table. I heard a thud then something rushing in as fast as it could. I looked up and was met with the wide, shocked eyes of Mike. He had a toothbrush in his mouth and what looked like rainbow boxers on. I stared at him with a blank face.

"W-What!? You screamed!" He snapped. Still with a blank face I pointed down. He followed my finger and his face paled. Next thing I knew he was up on the counter with a mortified look. I groaned.

"MY PRINCE!" I snapped sarcastically. I rushed from the table over to what looked like a rolling pin with that thing hot on my trail. 

~~~~Time skip to after you brutally destroy the little walking shit~~~~

I sat on the couch with a frown. I had a towel on my head and a pair of borrowed sweet pants and a borrowed T Shirt.  After I committed murder on the walking piece of shit, Mike finished his shower and I finished cleaning the kitchen. When he was done I got in the shower and changed into some clothes he lent me. I sighed and leaned back on the couch. I was really tired. I mean I was up all night playing a game then almost getting killed by the game.... funny how boredom has a way to get you killed in the most bizarre ways.

I closed my eyes and listened to the silence. If I had fifteen more seconds I would have been out cold....But

RRRRRIIIINNNNGGG

A groan left my lips as the phone started to ring, after a few it went silent and I assumed Mike answered it in his room.  It was quiet for a bit and I was about to go to sleep, but a loud groan made me sigh as I saw Mike walk into the living room giving me an accusing look.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. He grumbled and tossed a pair of man sandals at me.

"My boss wants to meet you." He grumbled walking out. I gulped. he wants me to go back to the building that I almost lost my life at? I sighed, I was at his mercy, might as well go along with it right? He came back with a pair of jeans and a black t shirt. 

"Why does your boss want to meet me?" I asked. He looked at me like the answer was obvious. "Oh...about the..." I went quiet and looked down. He nodded walking to the door picking up his keys along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride there was silent and awkward. I mean I kind of guilt tripped the guy into letting me stay, for free no less. I glanced at him and saw a scowl on his face. If this guy was one of the dwarfs from snow white he would be grumpy. Mixed with the fact he was running on little sleep he was in no mood for small chit chat. He pulled up onto a parking spot right out side the door and turned the car off. 

I stared at the building with a nervous gaze. With hesitant movements I got out of his car and walked to the door close behind him. He opened the door for me and let me go before him.  Once inside I gaped at the scene in front of me. Mike wasn't lying when he said that this place was very popular with the kids. Kids where running around like wild animals screaming and shouting. Most sang with the three main stars on the stage in perfect sink. 

"Come on." Mike said over his shoulder. I jumped realizing I was staring off into space and rushed to catch up to him. 

It took one turn and both of us were in a big office. It was in much nicer condition then the rest of the restaurant. A man who looked like he was in his thirties sat at a big desk with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Please have a seat...... Both of you." His voice was deep and raspy. My body stiffened and both Mike and I sat down. "Good now... What is your name.." he looked at me with his dark eyes. I stiffened and looked at him with a nervous gaze.

"O-Oh... I-I am (N-Name). Its a p-pleasure to meet you." I said stiffly. He eyes me and leaned his chin on his hand, reading me.

"I see.... I was going over the servalience from last night and saw you in the video..... You know about them... don't you." He stated as if it was a fact. I gulped, nodding my head. He glared at me with a deep frown. "For trespassing on private property, you can be arrested...." He stated. I stiffened and looked at Mike who also stiffened. "But I have a better.... deal to make with you." He said, leaning back. 

"W-what kind of d-deal?" I asked. He smiled at me. His threatening demeanor gone. 

"You can work as a new night guard!" He said, singing at the end. I looked at him with mortified eyes.

"W-Wait! What! YOU WANT ME TO WORK WATCHING THOSE CRAZY MONSTERS!" I exclaimed mortified and confused. He smiled with a node.

"Yep. If you do so you have to sign a contract that makes it so if you told someone out side the job, you will be thrown into jail for a year and have to pay a thousand dollar find." He explained. I looked at Mike who looked utterly pissed. Then back at him.

"What if I don't?" I asked. His smile darkened.

"Or you will go to jail for two years with a five thousand dollar fined." He stated. I gulped, my hands shaking. I didn't really have much of a choice, did I. Work at this place and hope to survive the night or be thrown into jail for being forced to trespass on this hellish piece of property. I looked at Mike. He was staring at me waiting for my answer as well. 

"I... I guess I'm a night guard now.." I said, earning a smile from the man. He chuckled, reaching out for my hand.

"Then, welcome to the Fazbear family." He said as I took his hand.

'Lucky me.' I thought silently crying to myself.