Long Kept Confession (It's Complicated) chapter 4

Long Kept Confession (It’s Complicated)

Robi’s POV

What am I going to do today? I feel boring, I feel like something’s missing.

“Sir Robi, the food is ready; your mom’s calling you down stairs”

“Okay, I’ll be right down in a minute” (Sigh) another week end.

I went down stairs to the dining room to eat with them.

“How’s sleep honey? Any dream about your girl?” mom said teasing.

“Mom, can we just eat?” I said boringly.

“Oh mom, can I borrow your car? I want to go shopping!” my sister Mica asked excitedly. How can they be so hyper today and I’m feeling so bored?

“Why don’t you just borrow your brothers’ car?”

“Because I know he won’t let me” I look at my sister with a question mark in my face.

“And why is that?” I asked her.

“You use that to impress girls’ right?” they all smile laughingly. Do they have anything to do rather than to tease me every time?

“Seriously that’s a lame reason. You can borrow it but you can’t drive it”

“Why? I know how to drive” she looks confuse.

“You don’t have a license remember?”

“Oh baby, I forgot, you don’t have a license yet, and you’re just sixteen years old. So just let your brother drives you there okay?”

“Mom common, it’s a girl thing! Why don’t you just come with her and go shopping too, you also need to have time for yourself”

“Robi, your mom can’t, we have a date today” my dad hop in the conversation “so you’ll also bring baby Jane” WHAT?! I’m gonna babysit my two sister?

“Nice big bro, babysit us? hahaha” yah Mica it’s funny.

“Fine dad, do I have a choice” (Sigh) big brothers job!

Zhel’s POV

“Khea wanna go shopping with me?” I said to the concentrating-on-movie Mich.

“No thanks, I rather watch movies here at home that go with you in your store-to-store shopping” she said still focused on her movie.