Nani "Khushi bitiya is absolutely right Sheetal. You've disappointed us. You shouldn't have trusted that man with everything. See, he used you and left you. Now what will you answer to your son?"

Mami "Exactly!"

Sheetal "I came to India to tell him about Arav. But then I found out that he is happily married." She sniffed once again turning the tables.

Khushi clutched the sweater Anjali was weaving tightly in her hands. She was getting redder with every passing second. Her blood pressure was rising. She wished to kill this woman with her bare hands.

Payal "Married or not married. He deserves to know that he bears a son with you. Why are you taking all the decisions yourself? He should learn that he has a child then decide whether he'll take the responsibility or not. You'll have to accept his decision in the end. By not even trying you are hurting your son."

Nani "Why are you hurting Arav bitwa's feelings saying that he'll soon meet his father?"

Mami "Hello hi bye bye! Yes? Why? When you don't have any plans." She narrowed her eyes at Sheetal.

Sheetal "It's not like that, it's just..."

Anjali "Nevermind Sheetal. We are just suggesting you take the right step by telling him. The rest is up to you. Nani, did you purchase everything for the Karwachauth or not?" She said changing the topic sensing her dear Sister in Law's increasing anger. Also to avoid Sheetal spill the beans and create unnecessary problems in their plan.

Nani "I did....."

With that the ladies kept on chatting about the upcoming Karwachauth forgetting Sheetal. Khushi excused herself from the conversation and left for her bedroom.

~~~~~~

Khushi walked towards her room "How dare she? That whore. Arnav is only mine. I'll kill her with my bare hands." Reaching for the door knob she entered her bedroom closing the door behind and leaned against it closing her eyes. She took a deep breath when a familiar scent of cologne hit her nostrils. She opened her eyes to find him sitting on the recliner working on his laptop.

Khushi stated "You're home."

Arnav "Hmm, I came early today, you guys were in the garden having a serious discussion. I decided not to disturb." He said plainly his eyes still on the laptop display making her frown.

Khushi "Is something wrong with you?" Her frown deepened.

Arnav "No." He still didn't look up. After sometime when he didn't get a response he looked up to to get surprised by his mad wife whose hands were folded under her bosoms. Cheeks puffed up red. Her eyes depicting how upset she was.

Arnav asked unsure "Hey, you okay?"

Khushi "NO!" She snapped.

Arnav "Ok-ay." He spoke meekly as he stood up slowly walked towards her gently gathering her in his arms. "Did something happen?"

Khushi "Yes!" She said sharply looking at him.

Arnav "Tell me?" He asked confused.

Khushi "You weren't looking at me!" She glared breathing hard.

Arnav looked at her confused "I was what?"