"The bright side is you'll get the cold hard truth." Iris, ever the optimist, tried to cheer her sister up. She only received a dark look.

"What did he do?" Elena breathed watching as Stefan's face and look changed drastically. "What did you do?" She shouted.

"He took Stefan away." Imelda muttered, her grip tightening on Elena.

Klaus released Stefan and stepped back. "I fixed him. But I think a test is in order, don't you?"

"No!" Imelda shouted though she was jerked away from Elena and sent falling back onto her ass, hard.

"Ripper, perhaps you'd like a drink." Klaus placed his hands on Elena's shoulders. "From the doppelganger's neck?"

"Stefan, no!" Imelda shouted, scrambling to stand as Klaus moved out of the way. Stefan lunged forward and bit into Elena's neck. Klaus caught Imelda, keeping her back against his chest as she struggled to reach Stefan and save Elena.

"You son of a bitch! Fight it! Stefan, fight!" Imelda screamed as loud as Elena. She clawed and punched at Klaus's arms but she wasn't strong enough to even make him flinch.

"That's enough, Love." Klaus growled. "You should see this as a win, Imelda. Now, Stefan can tell you where your sister's corpse is."

"He already told me where she is!" Imelda shouted. "Make him stop! He's going to kill her!"

Klaus rolled his eyes. "That's enough Stefan." He smirked as Stefan released Elena's body, letting it slam against the floor, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fainted.

"Ooh, I think that just might leave a mark." Klaus released Imelda who rushed forward and pulled Elena's head onto her lap. She felt a pulse and breathed a bit easier.

"You're a dick." Imelda growled, struggling to pick Elena up.

"Sticks and stones, Love." Klaus was confused by how she could care what happened to Elena. She herself said they weren't great friends, so why was she so angry at him?

"I'm going to shove a stick up your ass and hit you with a stone." Imelda fired off, managing to stand with Elena's back against her chest. "Jesus Christ why does she weigh a ton?" Imelda started to crumple under the weight but it was lifted by Klaus.

"And what do you intend on doing?" Klaus taunted. "I hope you don't intend on taking her from me, you see I need her for my Hybrids."

"Yeah, the asses. I get it." Imelda grumbled. "I'm leaving,-" Before she could say anything else, pain exploded in the back of her head and her body dropped like a rock.

~~~~~

"God, please tell me I'm dead." Imelda grunted before her eyes even blinked open. She didn't feel any pain but the memories came back causing her to groan.

"God's not listening, but I'll be sure to leave him a message." A cocky voice replied, prompting Imelda to open her eyes and sit up.

"Let me guess." Imelda peered at Stefan as he drove down a dark road. "Dick Stefan."

Stefan winked at her before focusing on the road. "Don't worry, Ims. I've got strict orders to play friendly with you. Not that I needed to be told twice."

Imelda twisted around and peered at the backseat. "Where's Elena?" She turned back around and peered at Stefan.

"Home, rescued by Damon." Stefan turned onto a familiar driveway. "The scandal, my brother loving my girl. Or ex-girl, who knows and who cares at this point."