Let's Dance The Night Away

Zee's Pov

It's been hours since we've been back home and lying in bed but he's still wide awake. I know he really feels depressed after hearing the news today, so I do what I can; be present. Our feet are entangled together while we're hugging on the bed, tired from all the walking and praying in temples. 

He slowly shifts in my arms, hiding his head in my neck, his arms hugging  me closer by the waist as if trying to melt in me. I wish I could soothe his pain but I'm as helpless as himself here so I hug him a bit closer, a bit harder while kissing his hair and forehead multiple times, hoping it would give him some sort of confort.

"Sing me a lullaby P'Zee"

I've never been really good at denying things to him, especially when he is already this sad, so here I go trying to sing the first lullaby that I remember... "twinkle twinkle little start..." I start singing will  rocking him as if I had a 3 years old in my arms which earns me a little punch on the chest and a complaint 

"P'Zee~~, I'm not 3! Sing a grown up lullaby!"

"Do grown up need lullabies ?" I ask playful, hoping to lighten up the mood

He chuckled and shake his head "No P' but I want some music and I'm lazy to go and put it on"

Bingo, the first giggle of the night. My goal is to make him forget his sadness. I want my happy Saint back.

"Want me to go do it for you?"

He shakes his head, tightening his grip on me "don't leave me"

"Never"

I take my phone from the bedside table, putting on some random music.

"P'..."
"Hmm?"
"Whatever happens tomorrow...I did good right? Still proud of me right?"

"Whatever happens tomorrow,  the day after tomorrow or whenever I'm always proud of you Saint. If it doesn't air, it's sad but you'll have other opportunities and it doesn't mean you didn't work hard enough for this one."

He loosens his grip on me and lies on his back. "I wish it airs though"

"It will. Everything will turn out great at the end"

"P' this is not good..." I finally see his mischivious smile, why do I feel like I shouldn't ask this but I still do anyway 

"What is not good?"

"You can't be sweet like this...I'm worried someone will snatch you away"  His smile slowly growing as he's proud of his own cheesyness...oh gosh I missed that smile, I would give anything to make him smile like this forever and that's how I end up being cheesier than him...

"Then hold on to me tight"

he makes a disgusted face "P' too cheesy~~" 

I roll on the bed and stop just above him, "I would be cheesy everyday if it makes you smile like this", he smiles, hands coming up and cupping my cheeks, stroking them slowly and then he pinches me so hard that it hurted, making me scream out of surprise and maybe a bit of pain.

"Soo sweet ! Let me pinch you a bit" he said while pinching me harder

I had no other choices than smack him with a pillow wich resulted on a pillow fight at 3 am. After a while, he fall back on the bed, exhausted from the fight.

"You destroyed the romantic vibes of this all" I said, while laughing

"P' put on a romantic song, I want to be cheesy tonight" 

I take my phone, put on the most romantic song I have as an idea popped in my head. I look at him, sitting up in bed while he's waiting for my song. I press the play button and extend my hand towards him

"May I?" 

"What ? what are you doing P'?" 

"Dance with me? please?" 

I was still holding out my hand, he hesitated and slowly took it while getting up "you're crazy "

I pull him closer to me not minding his protest of "I can't dance P", my hand around his waist I start making us swing slowly as the song starts. 

"Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby, when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away"

The song playing is Amazed by Lonestar, a sweet song that always makes me think of him. He slowly gets more confortable as we slow dance in the middle of my small room, so I pull him a bit more close to me and he rests his head on my shoulder. This way I can feel him more, I can breath in his perfume...it's intoxicating, I can't think of anything else and by the way he hugs me and smiles, I can see that he also doesn't think of anything else. If I could, I would stop time right now, let us stay like this forever...happy, content and without anything else disturbing our peace...

"Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by youThe smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby, you surround me
Touch every place in my heart

I couldn't stop myself from singing along the lyrics but to my surprise he follows 

"And it feels like the first time every time. I want to spend the whole night in your eyes.I don't know how you do what you do"

"I'm so in love with you" he joins me in singing the verse as we slow down the dancing while staring at each other. He smiles genuinely.

"P' I really love you so much, I love your cheesiness and the way you care for me even if sometimes I'm annoying and noisy, but my love for you.... "It just keeps getting better,I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, Forever and ever"...." 

He sang the last part making me smile. At this point we were no longer dancing but we were standing in the middle of the room, hugging each other. It was late, we were tired but we were madly in love and that was enough.

"I love you to the moon and back Saint" I said as I kissed his forehead, closing my eyes and savoring the moment.

After a while, I pushed myself back before asking him"are you tired? Do you want to sleep?"

"NO...can we just stay like this P'? Just like this, just the two of us...dancing?"

"Then Let's dance the night away my Boo" I winked at him, smiling widely. A smile that he returned by one of his own, more cuter and sweeter. Before holding the back of my head and pressing his soft, red lips on my own.

It was a sweet kiss, as the lights of the city were slowly going off one by one. We were here, in the middle of my bedroom kissing each other while listening to a cheesy romantic music he hates so much.

The world might fall apart, but my love for this little boy will forever remain.

"I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. — Leo Christopher"

☆☆☆☆☆

Hi everyone !  I'm back 😅 I've been working on this for a while now. I had this in mind for maybe a month. I originally planned to have a sweet smut scene but I couldn't write it, I didn't find enough inspiration for it so I'm ending it this way, I might come back to it and change it later on! For now hope you enjoyed it🙏❤