[1]: Civil War

FLASHBACK
2016 Berlin, Germany
"What the hell? He's big now. I gotta go. Hang on."

PETER PARKER STOOD WAITING FOR TONY STARK to give him his signal while recording the battle at hand. Of course, Tony's right-hand man, Happy Hogan told Peter he could never show anyone this footage, which he was fine with. He just couldn't believe that he was actually about to meet the Avengers.

Kind of.

"Okay, there's Captain America, his wife, the Femme Fatale, Iron Man, Black Widow. Whoa, who's that new guy?" Peter narrated his video as he recorded them all standing off against each other. The new guy he was referring to was T'Challa in his suit.

"Underoos!" Tony Stark called out for him.

"Oh, that's me. I gotta go. I gotta go." Peter said, leaving his camera behind as he went to take Captain America's shield from him. Once Peter was able to catch back up with his camera, he got himself to a safe spot where he could record.

"Okay, so the craziest thing just happened. I just had a fight with Captain America and his daughter. I stole Captain America's shield. I threw it at him, and then his daughter like hit me with some type of energy blas. .-" Peter cut off when behind him, he noticed that Scott Lang had become quite large.

"What the hell? He's big now. I gotta go. Hang on."

After the fight, Peter was now back in his hotel room, documenting the whole thing for his camera. "It was the most amazing thing that ever happened. Mr. Stark was like, 'Hey, Underoos!' and I just sort of flipped in and stole Cap's shield, and I was like 'Hey, what's up, everybody?' And then. .-" Peter cut off when he heard knocking on his door and he turned around.

"Hey, just a second, coming." He said, before turning back to his camera. He set it down on his dresser, before flipping back over his bed to grab the door, but before he could open it. Happy came walking in. "Hey." Peter said.

"We have thin walls here."

"What are you doing, a little video diary?" Tony Stark who was now on camera asked. He was taking Peter back home, now that the fight was over. Now that everything was over. The Rogers' family along with Natasha, Sam, and Wanda had all gone underground as fugitives now.

"Yeah." Peter said.

"It's alright. I'd probably do the same thing." Tony said.

"I told him not to." Happy spoke from the drivers seat. "He was filming everything. I'm going to wipe the chip." He continued.

"Hey, hey, hey. You know what. We should make an alibi video for your aunt anyway. You ready?" Tony asked taking off his glasses. Peter nodded his head.

"Yeah, sure." He said.

"Okay, we're rolling. Get in the frame." Tony said. Peter nodded his head, before getting in his video with Tony. "Hey May, how you doing? What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope." Tony said, which immediately made Peter give the Stark a look. Then Tony started laughing.

"Peter, that's inappropriate. Let's start over. You can edit it. Three, two, one. Hey May. My gosh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your nephew did this weekend at the Stark internship retreat. Everyone was impressed." Tony said, and he was cut off by a car horn blaring, and Happy yelling.

"Come on! It's a freaking merge! Sorry." He apologized to them.

Once they got back to Peter's house, Tony told him that he could keep the suit. He dropped him off and that was it. Peter, still feeling the adrenaline was excited about when he would get called next to help the Avengers, and more specifically help Tony.

That call wasn't happening soon.

Sorry it was short and bad, but I wanted to use this to introduce things.

Don't forget to vote/comment.

xoxo.