Warhammer Onslaught

POV-(Y/n): Here I was. Sitting eagerly underneath the stage, nervously clutching the syringe in my hands. I could hear loud orchestra music playing on the outside and heard the footsteps of soldiers up on the stage floor above me. I crawled over to a crack in the wood.

     The festivities were already starting. People were dancing, eating, getting drunk, and socializing. The were all dressed formally and eagerly celebrating the "glory" of this nation. Glory that they got only by relying upon the titans; what a joke. It never ceases to surprise me how arrogant Marley's government and citizenship are.

Telling us all in the warrior program that we're all evil monsters while simultaneously capitalizing on said "evil monsters". Herding us all in Liberio like cattle gathered up for a slaughter. If the Eldians really are monsters and they want us to dedicate and shorten our lives to becoming their weapons, they can at least tell us what we all did to be declared as monsters! But no, more shit that's deemed classified.

     All that being said; this Founding Titan must be extremely powerful if they're sending four titan shifters after it and Ms Zeke still doesn't even think that they'll be enough.

That brings me to the next thing on my mind, the Warhammer Titan. This power slaughtered and subjugated the other titan tribes for Marley?! That's an overwhelming amount of power, and Ms Zeke wants me to steal it?! I appreciate the trust...but won't this course of action make it worse for the Eldians still in Liberio afterwards? I guess I won't know, since I'll be on a separate continent if all of this works. So many thoughts flowing through my mind with so little amount of time to actually think about them!

Then it started. The music and people on the outside all got quieter and I heard another pair of boots walking over the stage floor.

Magath: Ladies and Gentlemen! We are all gathered here today to celebrate the infinitely growing power of our military!

Everyone in the crowd clapped. There had to be thousands of people out there for how loud it was.

     Magath: Unfortunately, as we have all enjoyed the luxuries that come with being the most powerful nation in existence...

     The crowd all cheered, good to know that they all actually believed in this garbage.

     Magath: Our greatest enemies; the Devils of Paradis Island; have a weapon that could mean the destruction of not only our great nation, but the rise of the Eldian Empire once again!

     The crowd all jeered and spewed out profanities.

     Magath: Fortunately we have a contingency plan! We have already began picking our next generation of mighty warriors to make the perilous voyage to Paradis!

     I've had enough of listening to this bullshit! I clutched the syringe and reached back; putting it right above my neck.

     Magath: Once there; these elite warriors will find this formidable weapon, capture it, and bring it back home!

     The crowd erupted in cheers again, only this time much louder.

Magath: Marley will stomp these festering monsters within Paradis once and for all!

The crowd cheered even louder.

I plunged the needle into my spine and administered the full dosage of the syringe's contents into myself. It was like a fault line of hellfire ripped it's way down my back. It was excruciating but at the same time...exhilarating!

Magath: LONG

My vision started to grow blurry as color started to fade, I couldn't hear as well either.