1

August 11, 2019.

It was like any other day for Y/N. Uni and work. It's all she ever seemed to do. Having a call in coffee shop job could be nice and peaceful, but the scent of coffee and always smelling of it would get the worse of you.

~~~
"goodbye jenks !" i smiled towards my coworker, "you sure you're okay to lock up by yourself ?"

"yeah, cheers Y/N." the older boy smiled back.

Jenks is lovely, he's a sweetheart, but he can be incredibly forgetful. All our boss does is complain about him, god knows why he put him on close shift. Most likely in hopes that he would forget to lock up shop, to get Jenks the sack. Not the fairest if people.

Walking up the flight of stairs towards my apartment, i get a text.

Mia
will and his mates are over ! sorry for only telling u now xx

"great." i sigh under my breath. i text a quick response, just as i reach the door to the apartment.

1, 2, 3 i counted down in my head to prepare myself to open the door, god knows who's over.

George, Alex, James, Fraser. okay.
Henry and Niall ?
Since when was will mates with them ?

"Y/N !" Mia yelled, shaking me out of my thoughts and changing everyone's attention from their conversations to me. Smiling with a small wave, i shut the door behind and head straight to my room.

i really am not in the mood to deal with all of them now. sorting myself out, i send a text mia.

mia
Mia, i love you, yes ?? why the hell is niall here ??
Delivered 11:01pm
seen 11:03pm