Chapter 1

YOUR POV

Im really tired because of crying last night.I still can't believe that im going to married with the son of my mom bestfriend."Sweety,wake up..it's already 7:26 in the morning.you're going to be late!""But mom...it's saturday.there's no school today!!",i said a bit loud,"Do you forget that you have to meet your soon-to-be-husband today?hurry up or we will gonna be late.owuh..and dress up quickly,eomma will wait you down stairs arraseo?"then i nod."Know one care about my feeling..."

SUGA POV

Today is the day..that im going to meet my soon-to-be-wifey.Eomma said that she is the daughter of her bestfriend mrs park and eomma tell me that her daughter has a nice attitude?"Hmm...how will she look like?.."i mummble."Wondering huh?"my mom interupte me with a small laugh"Uhhh...shall we go now?"

~At the restaurant~

Me and my eomma already wait here for about 14 minute but they didnt seen yet.then i take my coffe and drink it when suddenly..."Sorry mrs min we are late.there's a problem on the way here"i bet she is my mom bestfriend mrs park.My mom poke me on the shoulder and i nod"Anyeonghaseyo,Min yoongi ibnida"I bow.Then the girl beside mrs park introduce her self to us..or maybe only me cause i think my mom already know her."Anyeonghaseyo,Park Hyun Mi ibnida"she said.she's kind of.....beautiful?'No,no,no.What are you thinking min yoongi'i thought.

YOUR POV

Why is he staring at me like that?is there something on my face or...im that beautiful?hahaha.I think he kind of cut and handsome for me..is he or idol or something?then we all sit on our table then start to order food."So..what do you want to eat hyun mi?"mrs min asked"I will like to order americano,cause im not that hungry right now"I said and smile"Owuh..ok then.How about you yoongi?"yoongi just pointed at the menu and his mom noded.We talk and talk while waiting for our order...until.."So,why dont you guys talk and know each other first while we are going to order something"my mom and mrs min walk away to the counter but i bet that is just their fake reason so they can live us two...

SUGA POV

Wow..nice one mom,now it's really awkward cause no one dare to open a topic until i ask her age ㅡ_ㅡ' how stupid i am"So..,how old are you?""Im..17.."she said.Its really suprising me that she's really young to be married.And how about you?"she asked"Im 20...so where do you study?""***high school"then our conversation was stop when our food arrive."Khamsabnida"hyun mi said.she then drink her americano and i start to eat my food cause i didnt have the chance to eat at home..what is taking them so long to order?

Author note

sorry if i have a wrong english pronoun~cause im not good at english.but i hope you like it^-^thank you.