Chapter 16

YOONGI POV

I went straight downstairs as i woke up.I heard someone was talking happily and that person is hyunmi.I was about to approch her when

"Sorry~where have you've been?i miss you~"

"Aww you're being so sweet~"

"Love you too!"she said happily

'Who is she talking with?please don't let it be a boy'i thought.I fake  coughed and use my straight face.She then looked at me.

"Who is it?"i asked."Uhmm,my bestfriend?"she told me."Is it a girl?or could it be a boy?"i asked."It-its a boy but really he's my bestfriend!"she explained."You said 'you love him too' am i right?"i really felt jealous.."You also called him oppa but why not me?"then i stormed away and walk all my way to our room.I was really angry and jealous at the same time.'Is she cheating on me?'i was really frustrated that time and decided to sleep.I know this is not the time to sleep but i need it to release stress.

_________

I woke up and look at the time.2:21pm(afternoon)

I decided to take a walk.I went downstairs and found hyunmi sleeping on the couch.I felt sorry but at the same time still angry.I walk out without telling hyunmi.

As i was walking at the park i saw someone familiar.'Isn't that eunmi?'i walk closer to her.She was sitting on a bench,she also have a cat with her."Eunmi!"i called out for her name.She looked up and smile at me."Owuh,Yoongi oppa,what are you doing here?and where's unnie?"she asked."Uhmm,we....have a fight this morning"i rubbed the back of my head."Fight?!"she shouted"Opps sorry i didn't mean to.But why do you guys fight?"

I told her all the stories."Wait,i think i know who bestfriend she meant by!"she said."Who?"i asked"That was namjoon our childhood friend!But he have to moved to LA since his father have a buisness to do so we separated.He just got back here a few days ago and btw i gave unnie number to him since he really want to talk with her.But you don't need to worry cause namjoon only treat me and unnie as his donsaeng(Little sister)!"she explained.

I sigh in relife."Are you perhaps jealous?"she asked.I rubed the back of my neck and smiled."What am i saying?of course you should be jealous.You're her husband anyway"then she laugh cutely.Seriously she really are the same as her sister.

_________

I walk in the house to find hyunmi still sleeping on the couch.I walk closer to her and look at her face.She looks pale.I place my hand on her cheeks and felt her cheeks burning.She's sick?! i try to woke her up but still not working.I was at the level panicked right now."Hyunmi,wake up.Are you okey?"then she opened her eyes slowly."Yoongi-aa,i-i felt dizzy"she told me while place both her hand on her head.

I pick her up bridal style and walked up to our bed room.I placed her on the bed slowly and covered her with a blanket.I ran downstairs to take a wet towel.

I placed the wet towel on her forhead and went to cook for her.As i was done cooking i went upstairs and asked her to eat.

After she done,i asked her to lay down.She looked at me and i looked back at her smiling"Sorry.."she murmered."For what?"i asked."For making you jealouse"she said.I giggled."Nawhh,its not your fault"i told her.

Author note

Yeah..this is chapter 16.I know its not that really good chapter.But still hope you guys like it,And for those who still read/always voted and commented my story,THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!♡i really appreciate it!I really want to reply those who comment my story but i think there's a problem on my wattpad,that i cant reply your comment.

One thing,if you guys want to ask something,just PM me!i will try to answer your question if i can:D