Chapter 15

YOUR POV

We sat on the couch watching tv and cuddling with each others.I looked at yoongi with a bright smile"Yoongi-aa,do you....love me?"i asked out of a sudden.Yoongi look shock with my question"Ofcourse i love you!"he said out loud.

I giggled as he said that out fast."Since when did you start to love me?"i asked"Since i asked your age"(A/n its in chapter 1 when yoongi askeed her age:))he smirked."Really?"i asked and laugh."Yeah~"then we laugh together"But im serious.I fall for you when our mom left us two"he said."And you...since when you started to love me?"he asked act serious yet cute.I giggled"Since you cooked me dinner?"i told him"Our first night right?"he smirk."Yeah"i smiled.

__________

I woke up and prepared breakfast since yoongi still sleep.I was in the kitchen then i heard my phone.A phone call from someone.'Who could this be?'i questioned myself.

You:Yeobseyo?

?:Hyunmi-aa?is that you?

You:Who are you?did i know you?

?:Yah!its me namjoon!

You:Namjoon?nam-Oppa!!

Namjoon:Yah!dont shout!my ears hurt!

You:Sorry~where have you've been?i miss you~

namjoon is my bestfriend since childhood and also my ex crush.I like him when i was six y/o and he was eight.But he only treat me as his little sister.Since then we became close just like brother and sister.Then when he was fourteen he moved to LA with his family cause his dad have an important buisness to do.

Namjoon:I miss you too~can we meet?i want to see my little sister grown up into preety girl~

You:Aww you're being so sweet~

Namjoon:Ok meet me at the **** cafe,tommorow,at nine.Bye love ya!

You:Love you too!

Then we ended the call.'Still the same oppa i know'i smiled.Just then i heard someone coughed.I looked around and found yoongi with his serious look.'Is he angry?'"Who is it?"he asked with a cold tone."Uhmm,my bestfriend?"i told him."Is it a girl?or could it be a boy?"

he said still look serious."It-its a boy but really he's my bestfriend!"i explained."You said 'you love him too' am i right?"okey,he's jealous."You also called him oppa but why not me?"he said and i can see he was hurt.Then he stormed away maybe to our room.'What am i going to do now?'