"Not funny, woman!" he glanced at me and decided to take a sip of his tea. "I'm so glad we drink tea the same."

"One thing I can't fuck up, eh?" I smirked and he laughed at my comment. He pretty much confirmed he agreed with me on that without even saying anything. "Okay. Try the beans first, I only had to warm them up so it's less likely I fucked that up."

"Shut up, I'm sure it's all fine," he said. "You gotta give yourself a chance, love."

"Whatever," I sighed as I leaned back against the pillow. I crossed my ankles and intertwined my fingers on my stomach. "I uh... I was buying random shit online one night and I just so happened to come across that mug. I remember when you were proper upset because no one ever got you anything thoughtful like that so I just added it to my basket and then it turned up."

"Were you just going to give it to me randomly or something?" he chuckled.

"Yeah," I admitted. "Then you said it was your birthday soon and I was like, wow, perfect opportunity to give it to you."

"Well, I love it so you did good," he smiled at me and I felt a bit calmer that it was out of the way. It honestly stressed me out that he might end up not liking it. I was terrible at gift giving unless it was something expensive that I knew someone wanted.

"Thanks—I mean you are welcome," I said quickly. Was I meant to thank him for saying that? Who knows. I did, anyway.

"Why are you being so awkward?" he asked as he picked up the fork and got to eating. I nibbled on my bottom lip as I laid there with a million and one thoughts through my head. "Have you planned something for me?"

"No," I said right away. Maybe too quickly. But I was kind of embarrassed and it was better if he didn't know anything. "Just eat. I want to see if you survive because I always wanted to be a chef."

"That's a fucking lie," he laughed as he bit into his toast and I rolled my eyes. It was weird that he knew me so well. He always listened to me and he was very good at observing people so it shouldn't have surprised me that he knew that.

He carried on with his breakfast and I can't lie, I stole a few bites from him as well. I wasn't one to eat breakfast so I wasn't that hungry but the smell of the food was right under my nose and he enjoyed it so much that I just had to have a taste.

And then later on, I had a taste of him, too.

"Oh, this is good," he smirked when both of his wrists were secured to the back of the bed, two separate handcuffs kept him locked up and stripped of his power. He still had messy bed hair and he was only in his boxers, his neck already proud owner of three of my hickeys whilst his stomach could show off four of them. He left a couple on my breasts this morning, my PJ top somewhere on the floor, too far away for me to bother to pick up.

"I've also got something else for this morning," I let him know as I got off of the bed and walked towards my closet. This was something I knew would make his experience just that much better, at least I hoped it would because I really was going all out for his annoyingly sexy ass.

"Fuck. This is my best birthday yet," he commented when he saw me walk back in the room, his head up before he dropped it back on the pillow. I smirked as I climbed back up next to him, my legs on either side of his waist and my hands next to his head.

"You're cool with blindfolds, right?" I asked, just to make sure. I wouldn't have wanted him to freak out under me or something, he was also kind of tied to the bed and since I knew he was familiar with panic attacks, it wouldn't have been a pretty thing to witness.