MAILBOY: OS

Oneshot: Mailboy

*

Nico Forrest's POV:

I woke to the sound of shuffling , and slamming of drawers in the hotel room. I Glanced to the side where the sound was coming from in the room and saw Zoey messing up stacks of neatly folded clothes and hurriedly rummaging from drawer to drawer with her back to me. I raised my eyebrows at her but then mentally face palmed remembering she can't see me since her back is to me. Curiosity got to me so I decided to question what the fuck she was doing "Hunter what in hells name are you doing to the clothes and drawers?".

She jumped slightly from the voice coming out of nowhere then turned around and glared at me. She rolled her eyes when i raised my eyebrows at her; which she saw this time. "I need a cute outfit!" She groaned frusteradly in turn making me chuckle. I got up and strides towards her before asking "whats the occasion?" She smiled but then scrunched up her button nose and frowned, i scrunched my eyebrows up confused to why she smiled then frowned. "A date, do you think Levi likes a jeans and leggings type of girl or a dress and skirt type?" Just like that my heart dropped. I gritted my teeth and scrunched my hands in fist thinking about that fuckface Levi.

"You shouldn't go out with him Hunter." I drawled out casually but in truth my heart was shattered, my guts twisted, and my spine clinched. She looked me ion the eye in a flash and raised her eyebrows which one twitched for a second. "And why not Forrest" She spit out my last name as if it was a piece of gum she stepped on. I ground inwardly knowing that i somehow pissed the angry, overdramatic, diva over here. I gulped and hoped the answer i would spit out randomly would be good. "Because, its not like you will see him afterwards, i mean think about it. Tomorrow we are leaving to go back to Canada and he is going to wherever the hell he is from" I stated, somehow convincingly. She frowned and scrunched her eyebrows together making a cute pouty face.

"Ill see him next year at the conference maybe, or i can Skype and call him" She pointed out before continuing. "Plus lots of people do long distance relationships, and i don't recall saying that we were dating its just one date. People go on first dates and no seconds all the time" She smirked at me before turning around again and getting back to work in finding an outfit.

"Do you like him" I questioned dreading the answer to come. She slumped and stilled for a moment before turning back around to me. "I think, i mean he's cute but that doesn't matter, he's sweet, and kind. Oh and add the fact i think he likes me! That would be a first, i mean my old old crush that kissed me didn't really like me, or well its complicated he was drunk or so. And then I'm also moving on from a newer crush." I frowned disappointed and wondering who the newer crush was. "He told me I was beautiful, nobody has told me before except my friends and family" I bit my lip and frowned looking at her perfect plump lips, cute freckled button nose, warm eyes that melted my insides, and rosy cheeks.

"Hunter, your beautiful no rout' in that. I mean look at your freckled button nose that is just so adorable, and then your plump but perfect lips that any guy would be lucky to kiss, Your eyes Hunter they show depths through to your beautiful soul." I muttered and she blushed a crimson color. I felt my face heat up and looked away so she wouldn't see my cheeks.

"You think I'm beautiful Forrest" she tease with a cheek grin and light blush. Here eyes had a certain twinkle to them that wasn't there before, my heart beat erratically and i steed at her. I shook out of my thoughts and put up my cold exterior. She doesn't like me so why should i let her know I Like her. I contorted my face into a expression void of any emotions with a thin line formed from my lips, and dull eyes that showed no thoughts of some sort.