"Join me?"

She nodded taking his hand as he led her in

**************rewrįte the ştårş**************

"I can't believe you walked in on them", Robert was grinning while sipping his coffee

Kurt stared into the distance also holding a coffee cup in his hands, "She's hot as hell"

"Uh uh.....get that out of you're head right now", Jay was baking pancakes with his red apron listening intently to the conversation

"Listen to him it'll save you're life", Mitchell interrupted coming down the stairs into the kitchen raising his hand in greeting to everyone.

"Hey I'm sorry-"

"It's okay as long as you remember to knock next time"

"I don't know.....I got a good looking view this morning", the look on Mitchell's face made him throw his hands up in surrender, "Kidding"

All of their attention shifted back to the stairs as the sound of heels could be heard coming down. Tess slowly walked down the steps scanning the room of men who were staring at her, her eyes found Mitchell's and she smiled as he gave her a lovingly reassuring look. She walked down to him and laced their fingers together when he took her hand in his.

"Tess......these are my friends.....Jay, Robert and uh......Kurt"

Tess smiled at each of them and awkwardly looked away as soon as she looked at Kurt

"Guys.....Tess"

Jay and Rob tipped their head in greeting while Kurt walked forward holding out his hand. She took it with her free hand and cleared her throat when he lifted it to his mouth and kissed it lingering a while. He couldn't help but groan as Mitchell stepped on his foot, he looked up at him and smiled while Tess ripped her hand from his.

Mitchell knowing Kurt was teasing them just ignored him and kissed Tess's cheek, "Want some coffee?"

"No I'll get some on my way, I'm running late"

"Okay I'll walk you to the car"

She smiled at everyone before walking towards the door, "It was nice to meet you all"

They all said their goodbyes and watched as the two walked out hand in hand

"She seems nice", Jay said his gaze still on the door

"Yeah.....you're food's burning", Kurt exclaimed stuffing his mouth full of pancakes while Jay jumped and quickly took the pan off the heat

**************rewrįte the ştårş**************

"Once again I'm sorry about Kurt, he loves teasing people you just have to ignore him"

"It's fine baby......I have to get used to all this", she gestured between them

He nodded and took her by the waist pushing her against the car kissing her passionately

"Are you coming to see me tonight?", she asked once they parted

"Of course.....I just have to catch up with the guys today but tonigt I'm all yours"

"I thought you were mine all the time"

"Sounds better"

She giggled as he kissed her again trying to push him away, "I have to go"

His kisses moved to her neck and his hands to her ass, "Mmmmm you taste amazing"

"Okay.....now be a good boy and let go.....too much and you don't get any tonight"

He pulled back and pouted at her giving her ass one last squeeze before reluctantly letting her go. She climbed in the car, started the engine and blew him a kiss before backing out of the driveway.