Margaery stands from her seat abruptly, "I'm not discussing this any further with you."

"Fine," Loras says, "But in three days, Elinor will become our sister by law. She will be the mother of Willas's children, your niece and nephews."

Margaery's gaze hardens as she looks at her brother, but then she realizes that acting hostile gives her away. It shows that she cares, and Margaery cannot allow him to know that she cares.

"And I will love my nieces and nephews beyond belief," Margaery replies, though the thought bothers her, Margaery doesn't let it show. Loras watches her carefully before nodding.

"Elinor's family is arriving today," Loras says, grabbing another grape, "I'm excited to see if the rest of her family is as tame as she is."

Elinor isn't tame, Margaery thinks. The Dornish girl could be wild and adventurous, but with everyone gathering in Highgarden Elinor had been on her best behavior, acting as a perfect lady, even her stutter seemed minimal.

"We know the Martell's aren't tame," Margaery says, "Especially her father, Oberyn."

"Yes," Loras says, a hint of excitement in his eyes, "The Red Viper."

Margaery's face morphs to one of hidden disgust, "Stop thinking whatever you're thinking. That is Elinor's father. He is also the man that hurt Willas."

"Let's let bygones be bygones," Loras tells her and Margaery smiles at him.

"I completely agree. What you saw last night was a bygone," Margaery told him before briskly leaving the Dining Hall. To Margaery's misfortune, she ran directly into Willas, who she had been actively avoiding.

"Margaery," Willas said with a wide smile, "Where are you running off to?"

"Anywhere Loras isn't," Margaery mutters, earning a laugh from Willas.

"At least Renly isn't with him," Willas says, always looking at the bright side.

"Either way," Margaery trails off ready to change the topic, "Are you nervous about meeting Elinor's family?"

Redirecting to a topic that reminded her of the guilt nagging at her was not the smartest move she's ever made.

"A little," Willas replied, "Her sisters have been asking her questions about our relationship and I just don't know what to expect."

Margaery took one of Willas's hands and smiled at him, "Relax. Everything will be fine."

Willas nodded at his younger sister's words, "You're right."

Margaery released Willas's hand and glanced over his shoulder to see Elinor walking by briskly. Willas turned as well only to see as Elinor slipped down another corridor. Margaery wanted to follow after her, but she knew that it wasn't her place.

"I think Elinor needs you," Margaery muttered, "She's probably nervous about seeing her family as well."

"You're right," Willas says with a nod. He turns to follow after Elinor and Margaery just watches him leave. A feeling of envy sits in the pit of her stomach.

Loras comes up beside her and she rolls her eyes, prepared to take off in the opposite direction of Elinor and Willas, but Loras's words stop her where she stands.

"Infatuation it is then."

/***\

The Martells were gorgeous. It was evident where Elinor got her gracious looks from. Oberyn Martell was a handsome man and in each of his children, there was a hint of him. All of Elinor's older sisters along with her younger brother were present. Also with them was her cousin Arianne, the heiress to Sunspear.

LIMERENCE. | M. TYRELLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara