Juan (John)

1 John 3:8-9
     "Whoever continues to sin belongs to the Devil. Those who are children of God do not continue to sin, for God's very nature is in them; and because God is their Father, they cannot continue to sin."
      Kaya kahit mananampalataya ka pero nagpapatuloy ka sa pagkakasala, hindi ka pa rin anak ng Diyos. Paano pa kaya kung hindi ka nananampalataya?

John 3:16
     "For God so loved the world... That "world" means us, because this world is where man lives. He gave his only begotten Son... That is Jesus Christ whoever believes in Him shall not perished... That word "perished" means hell but have everlasting life. That "everlasting life" means heaven

1 John 4:8
       "Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love"

John 8:12
     "Muling nagsalita si Jesus sa mga Pariseo. Sinabi niya,"Ako ang ilaw ng sanlibutan. Ang sumusunod sa akin ay magkakaroon ng ilaw sa kanyang buhay at di na lalakad sa kadiliman.

Lesson:
     Jesus is the light of the world. So it means what?
     Sino na ang nakaranas na mawalan ng kuryente sa bahay? Anong ginagawa natin pag nagkaka brownout?
     Usually kapag wala tayong ilaw ay naghahanap tayo ng flashlight o di kaya ay kandila para magkaroon ng liwanag dahil madilim.
      But in this verse ay baliktad. Kasi hindi tao ang humanap sa liwanag kundi ang liwanag ang lumapit sa tao.
Jesus represents the light and darkness represents...

John 11:40
     Then Jesus said,"Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"
John 14:1
     "Do not be worried and upset," Jesus told them. "Believe in God and believe also in me. There are many rooms in my Father's house, and I am going to prepare a place for you. I would not tell you this if it were not so. And after I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to myself, so that you will be where I am. You know the way that leads to the place where I am going.

John 14:6
      "Jesus answered him, I am the way, the truth and the life, no one goes to the Father except by me"

Lesson:
    Where is the Father? In heaven, right? No one comes to heaven except through Jesus Christ, he seems like a passport.
      Jesus is the way... He is the way to heaven.