Relationship/ Marriage Formula

- It would not be that hard if our marriage is a God-centered.

- don't center yourselves on your relationship. Center God. If God is the center of a relationship no one can ever break it.

- But God spoke to me,"I am your life, not her." But I asked Him,"Why her?" And I realized that He just prepared me for a breakthrough. I know, there were so many mistakes in our relationship, and God freed me from that chain of mistakes. It maybe hurt, but it's the will of God. I started to join ministries, and that's being an evangelist and music minister. It was the way of God for me to response to my calling because God use me mightily that time.

- God must be in the center of each marriage for it to blossom and reach its full potential. When a husband and wife are tapped into the bottomless ocean of the Lord's grace, love and mercy, they are eager to have that overflow onto each other. Pray for strength, guidance and wisdom to love each other well.

1. Open communication
     That's also a given in any relationship we have. Sa pagsasama nayin, iyan ang pinakatandaan natin. Kaya nga sabi ko sayo, kapag kailangan mong sabihin, sabihin mo agad sakin. Para maiwasan natin ang misunderstandings. "When a couple has a lack of communication, it leads to suspicion and suspicion leads to stress and worse. We should be able to share everything with each other.

2. Rock solid trust
     Ang tiwala mahirap makuha pero mabilis mawala. It's something sacred. We have to trust one another for a consistent open communication.

3. Unbreakable Respect
     Since we're truly in love. Let's have a mutual respect that overrides any shortcomings and traits in the other person.

The marriage formula: love, open communication, rock solid trust, unbreakable respect and the most important of all, it has to be God-centered.

- Ang sabi ng Bibliya, nagiging isa lang ang dalawang tao kapag kinasal ang mga ito, and the body is connected in it. Their body will become one.