Johnny

Jefferson shoved the nurse out of his way. "See! I knew you were cheating! You liar!"

"Ya so what?! And it's John Lauren's!"

John walked in and asked the nurse to excuse Jefferson from the room. The nurse stated. "The father of the baby get's the right to be left with the mother of his child." Thomas's mouth dropped and Alex gave a smirk.

"I got your call."

John was Alex's ex.
Not only did he take the breakup well but he stayed a close freind. They only broke up because Alex rhought she had found "the one." But obviously not.

"Truth is... Johnny. I actually want to be back with you. We can raise this child together and Thomas doesn't ever need to know it's actually his."

John smiled, "of course. And we will also run away from this pschyco."

"Duh."

Thomas walked through the front door with Alex. He didn't want John to step one foot in his house. On the upside he would let Alex leave... Only on days with appointments for an Ultra sound.

"I cannot believe you!" Thomas shoved Alex on the ground. But without a problem she got up, "hurt this baby and you will never see the light. Not from hell because of the flames... Nothing..."

Deep inside Alex wanted a baby... She just wanted to wait for the right time... The right GuY. She was only 22. "I'm going to bake." Alex walked off into the kitchen. "What?! Since when do you cook?"

"Since just now." She walked ove to the pantry beside the fridge and got some flour. She also proceeded to get eggs, milk, and yeast. "I'm going to make bread. And also... We can pretend non of the violence ever happened. I got my toe bitten off by a vicious stray dog." She shrugged and looked up at Thomas who raised a brow. "But... You let me leave with John and we never speak to each other again. EVER!"

"Really."

"I dunno let's see what happens." Alex squinted and put her hands on her hips.