"Fuck that im finna go get Trey to beat his ass" Laila said but I grabbed her.

"Im fine" I said softly grabbing my bag.

She nodded letting me leave and I got into the car to see Trey on his phone.

"Can I go to Laila's?" I finally said and he looked up shaking his head no.

"Nah, Laila be doing some wild shit" he said and I sighed.

"Don't even do that Kay im just trying to p-"

"Protect you I know Trey" I said lowly adding onto his sentence and he shook his head starting the car.

Trey is extremely protective, I would be too this life is hella dangerous.

As soon as I got home I told Laila I couldn't come so she said she was coming over and I shook my head.

I took a long hot shower and slipped on a tank top and some shorts before looking at my phone and Laila was here.

Why didn't she just open the door..?

I jogged downstairs and opend the door for her and she walked.

"Laila in this b-"

"Damnnnn that's Trey lil sister?" I heard causing me to jump and saw the living room full of niggas smoking.

"Yes that's Trey lil sister, Trey lil sister needs to go put some clothes on" Trey said coming in.

"Then Trey's lil sister and her bestfriend can come chill with yall right?" Laila asked

"OMG REALLY?" Trey asked excitedly and she nodded her head matching his energy.

"Hell no" He said before taking a long drag from his blunt.

This wasn't a different group, I see these niggas all the time with Trey, but I guess as business they know better then to speak to me.

Meet Zion, the ugly lightskin who swears he be getting hoes, Derek everyone thinks he's gay, Brian who was chill and funny from what I heard, and Kash who I don't know much about.

"Kay kay go upstairs please?" Trey asked rubbing his hand down his face and I nodded before grabbing Laila and went into my room.

"Oooo Trey get on my nervesss with his overprotective ass" she said plopping down on my bed and I chuckled.

Me and Laila started talking about a whole bunch of random stuff, well mostly Laila before she stood up.

"Im hungry" She said and I sighed slipping on a pair of leggings instead of the shorts I had on.

We jogged downstairs and the attention went back on us.

"Yall plotting to kill us or sum?" Laila asked crossing her arms and I smacked my teeth pulling her into the kitchen. 

I pulled out a toaster strudels and she nodded.

As we waited Kash came in and started digging through our pantry. I looked at Niya then back at him causing him to turn around with an attitude.

"Is there a problem?" He asked and Laila smacked her teeth.

"Nigga Don't forget who's house you in " Laila said looking him up and down.

"You again?" He chuckled

"Know your place" he added taking a bag of chips.

"My place is finna be my foot up yo a-"

I quickly covered her mouth and he chuckled walking up to us.

"Nah let her say it" he said removing my hand from her mouth.

Kash was a tall brownskin with short hair and gold grills that he wore often. 

"Im not scared of you KESHAWN" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

He licked his lips before looking at me and I immediately broke eye contact, he shook his head and his whole facial expression changed before he walked off.

Keshawn? I never would've guessed it. 

"He bipolar as fuck" Laila said and we laughed

Once we got our food and was getting ready to go upstairs the guys walking out stopped us.

Trey loaded his gun causing me to jump and he looked up.

"Ima be back tonight, don't leave the house if some weird shit happens don't hesitate to text" He said and I nodded slowly.

He pulled me into a hug then lightly pushed me.

"You gay" he chuckled before leaving and I shook my head.

-short boring chapter, but you gotta save the good stuff for later.