Chapter 10: Preselzee and Keenan, Don't Underestimate Us!

(Preselzee's POV)

               I never thought I would ever find a perfect partner. For being bi, this was supposed to be hard, or at least harder than straight people like Soren and Nina. Jesa would've laughed at that joke. Not the point. I am talking about Keenan, my perfect partner. Well, we didn't always get along. In fact, I recall this one time where we had this nasty fight. I was patrolling around the school, because someone claimed they saw a heartless roaming around. Most of the Dreamers were not able to take this task, so it was just me.

"I don't understand why I need to be here if it is just a simple shadow heartless" I said annoyed as I walked around the courtyard and tossing my gem around.

Lucky for me, I didn't have to wait for too long. I saw the shadow heartless running towards the soccer field. I created my lance and ran towards the shadow heartless. I broke it in half and threw one half at the heartless. The lance cut down the heartless and stood up to catch the other lance. That was easy but thank goodness it is over.

(Keenan's POV)

I was walking towards the soccer field as I saw Preselzee holding her lance. She must've taken out that shadow heartless. I wanted to surprise her as I walked up behind her. However, I saw a tide of heartless coming towards her! She needs to move! I took my wand out and cast a powerful wind spell beneath her. She flew high into the air as the tide of heartless was coming towards me! I was about to panic, but I remained calm when I gripped my wand.

"KEENAN!" Preselzee shouted in a panic as I rose my wand upwards.

"Capricorn!" I shouted urgently as a golden light shined down in front of me.

He jumped out and punched the tide. I fell down as Capricorn stood in front of me and defended me. Just then, a giant purple crystal rose in front of us and made the heartless scatter. We heard a cry and saw Preselzee fall to the ground with her lance in her hands. She swiftly cut the giant crystal into multiple pieces and waved it around to make a gust of wind pick up around her. The stones of the crystal flew around her as she waved it around and made it strike down every single heartless. She then waved her lance downward as soon as the heartless were destroyed. I was amazed as she turned to face me.

"That was amazing" I said with a smile as I walked towards her.

She gripped her lance as Capricorn stepped away from us. She glared at me as she faced me.

"What were you thinking?!" she shouted at me angrily.

"I just helped you out!" I shouted at her.

Why is she getting mad at me? I just saved her!

"No! You nearly got killed!" she stated annoyed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm fine! I can handle myself in a fight too. I happen to be a knight to Soren and Nina!" I replied defensively.

Preselzee gripped her lance as she swung it towards my head. She stopped before it could hit me. I didn't flinch, but I stared at her, seriously.

"You clearly do not know anything about being in an actual fight. So, do everyone a favor and stay safe!" she said in a low, angry voice as she turned away and stormed off.

Once she was away from me, I kicked the ground in annoyance and sat down on the ground.

"What is her deal?!" I shouted loudly.

Capricorn stood next to me as he cleared his throat, "She clearly has a temper and cares about you"

"As if! I can help!" I shouted as I felt my powers building up.