"You really want to go there," Renae challenged. "No!" They all answered causing her and Malik to laugh. "Didn't think so," She snickered placing her straw inside her drink.

Bryson stared at Kingston long and hard before he walked around the table and pulled him up into a strong embrace. "Always be honest and always protect her ok," He spoke lowly and King nodded.

"I love you, and I'm proud of y'all, congrats," Bryson added patting his back before stepping back and looked at Renae with tears in his eyes.

"Aweee," they cooed. "Dad," Renae smiled softly as she stood up with her eyes watering as well. "Stoppp," She whined not wanting to cry.

"I'm proud of you Zuri... my baby girl is growing up on me," He mumbled hugging her tightly and Renae buried her face in his shirt and cried squeezing him tighter.

"I love you and no matter what, I'm always going to be there for you. I don't care what the papers say, you're my daughter, you hear me?"

Renae nodded as she cried harder. "I'm so proud of you, Lord knows I am."

Eve, Karen and Tamia all had wet eyes and Dajon them were trying to keep a brave face but any moment now they would be crying right along with the rest.

"You know how long I've been waiting to hear you call me Dad? My heart jumps every time you say it Zuri, I'm sorry about how things been but I promise to always look out for you and DJ ok?" He spoke and she nodded.

"Group hug, group hug!" Tamia cried rushing over with Karen and Eve right behind her. Renae and Bryson remained in their embrace and Karen them just formed a circled as they hugged one another.

"We're all family ok? We have to protect each other and always be honest and always love one another, do y'all hear me?" Karen spoke and everyone nodded.

"I pray for peace and lots of love and protection. I pray for health and wealth and I pray for comfort. May the full armor of God cover each and every one of you,"

"Amen," they all said stepping back. Bryson and Renae stared at one another for a moment before he smiled at her and went to sit down. Renae wiped at her eyes and took slow breaths as she sat down.

She was overwhelmed with love and it didn't help that she was pregnant and extremely hormonal.

"Congrats baby boy," Karen smiled at King. "Thanks, crazy lady," He smirked holding his drink up. "Oh yes, let's do a toast," Tamia beamed picking up her glass and everyone followed suit. "To new blessings," Karen began.

"To new blessings," They repeated.

"To love, to peace, to stronger faith. Congrats to DJ and our new family member Eve on graduating and going off to college soon, may you two remain solid and grow in love as you grow in Christ," Karen smiled and Eve and Dajon did as well.

"To Kingston and Z bug, may you two receive nothing but greatness and more love. May your unborn remain healthy and filled with joy and love. May your love grow stronger and may the Lord bless this engagement and the wedding to come,"

King and Renae shared a kiss then smiled.

"And may we all grow as a family and always protect one another, always check up on one another, love and honor and never disrespect. May we all receive God into our lives and may he always look over and protect us and order our steps when we have no clue where to go, in Jesus name, Amen."

"Amen," they all said before clinking their glasses together.

"When is the next appointment," Tamia asked looking over at Renae and King. "July third," Renae answered pouring salt and pepper over her loaded baked potato.

Renae Dreams 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें