"It's a new body oil my mom got for me," Eve smiled as she opened her pocketbook and pulled it out. "Oh, no you keep that," Renae smiled as she declined.

"I have three more," Eve assured. "Don't gotta tell me twice," Renae laughed taking it and they laughed shaking their heads.

Once King got everyone settled, Dajon went to speak until Bryson walked with Tamia and Malik. Renae was stunned, she hadn't seen Malik in a long while and thought he had ran away from the family because of what happened to Keenan, but he just kept his distance because the cops were watching him now.

After hugging and seating everyone, King wanted everyone to order drinks and food before they even said anything, the suspense was killing everyone. Renae was doing her best to hide her left hand and Tamia and Mama Karen was catching on to it.

"Yooooo," Dajon dragged when the waiter placed the cheddar biscuits down in the middle of the table. "I' ma need some to go," He added before biting into the biscuit and everyone including the waiter laughed. "I can do that," he replied before walking away.

Renae giggled shaking her head. "How has everyone's day been?" She asked dipping her celery stick inside the ranch. "We know good and well y'all did not invite us here to ask about our day," Bryson chuckled but he was serious.

Everyone had their food so they weren't sure what the hold up was.

Renae looked at Kingston and he smirked shrugging. "Ok fine," Renae fake pouted as she wiped her hands. "We're getting married!" She beamed holding her left hand up. Tamia, Karen and Eve jumped out of their seats with the biggest smiles on their faces.

The guys even had to stand because Karen was blocking their view from looking at the ring. "Congrats bro," Dajon acknowledged as he pulled King into a tight embrace and Malik did the same.

"When did he propose?" Eve asked still admiring the beautiful ring that she knew had to be about two or maybe even three grand. Renae snickered when King started coughing and Karen side-eyed him.

"Well," Bryson said wanting to know as well. "A few days ago," King answered sitting down and picked up his glass of water.

"Ok... how did you do it? Quit with the little details," Tamia snickered and King cut his eyes at Renae who was standing there laughing.

Malik picked up on King's vibe then busted out laughing.

Bryson them were so confused, but Malik knew that look too well. It's the pussy, Malik thought before laughing harder.

"Boy, what da hell wrong with you?" Karen and Tamia quizzed.

Dajon wasn't sure why Malik was laughing but he was on the floor weak and it made him start laughing. "Something they know that we don't?" Bryson rose a brow.

King continued to drink his water while avoiding their gazes. Renae cleared her throat then placed her hand on her stomach and smiled softly. "Do y'all really need to know?"

"Yeah," they all answered. Malik had pulled himself up and sat down but was still chuckling softly.

"Alright then," Renae shrugged then looked at King who shook his head and she snickered. "During sex," she announced.

"What!" Everyone shrieked. Eve giggled softly at the face Bryson made and Dajon looked at an embarrassed Kingston.

"You asked," Renae giggled sitting down and patted King's shoulder.

"How in the hell do you propose during... that," Bryson frowned, although Renae was pregnant he still liked to keep her innocent image in his head, he needed none of her and King getting it on whatsoever.