Part Twenty Four

12,374 likesjosie

12,374 likes
josie.pussy who would look better with sweetestpea? me or bxbyanne? I mean it's quite obvious that I should win but i'll let the people have a say.
view 384,384 comments

bxbyanne wtf!! will you just stop trying to get with my boyfriend! he doesn't like you! him and i are happy so bitch just stop trying to pry into our love life!
  josie.pussy oh honey we all know he would much rather have me than you. if you guys ever broke up he would come running to me.
  bxbyanne you are a fucking cunt!

sweetestpea this is disgusting! it's not up to debate that i would choose anna! take this down this instant!
  josie.pussy oh baby you commented! i was excited to see what you would say!
  sweetestpea well i said it so take this down!
  josie.pussy not a lot of people have commented so i think i'm going to leave this up awhile longer!
  bxbyanne take this down

doublet take this down you bitch!

fangyfangs they are a happy couple so don't try and ruin this for them! they are happy and in a healthy relationship so fuck off!

yaboykev josie this is sickening. take it down.
  josie.pussy ofc you would have something to say! are you sure that you're gay? for all we know you might be straight and fucking annabeth as we speak!
  yaboykev im 100% gay for your information! and i happen to be in a lovely relationship with fangs at the moment!

thatrichlodge oh josie you are definitely prettier than that whore
  josie.pussy thank you ronnie!

blondenancydrew you and pea would look cute but you with a NORTHSIDER would be better

redheadedarch you look hella cuter than annabeth

beanieboy take this down josie
  josie.pussy hell no

bxbyanne if you don't take this down rn we are going to have a problem bitch.
  josie.pussy just give me a time and place
  bxbyanne fine. southside high school parking lot. 9 pm sharp.
  josie.pussy done

Text messages

Toni🌹🌹
So much for ignoring her

Anna⭐️⭐️
She posted a picture asking if she would look cuter with pea. what was i supposed to do?

Toni🌹🌹
ignore her not ARRANGE A FIGHT!

Anna⭐️⭐️
I'm sorry

Toni🌹🌹
Are you though?

Anna⭐️
No because she's hitting on MY boyfriend! She needs to be taught a lesson!

Toni🌹🌹
And what lesson is that?

Anna⭐️⭐️
No one hits my boyfriend and tries to steal him. Not on my watch they don't

Toni🌹🌹
🙄😑

Anna⭐️⭐️
Trust me i've gotten in plenty of fights before so i would know what i was doing in the fight just believe in me

Toni🌹🌹
Fine. Plus someone is going to have to help you hide her dead body. might as well be me.

Anna⭐️⭐️
That's the spirit Topaz now one more problem...

Toni🌹🌹
What is it?

Anna⭐️⭐️
Sweet Pea is blowing up my phone telling me not to go through with the fight that we need to just forget about her and live our lives together in peace and happiness but i don't know what to say. I want him to be at the fight but I know that he's going to try and talk me out of it and knowing me i won't be able to say no to his adorable puppy dog face.

Toni🌹🌹
Listen i'll ask Fangs to keep Pea locked up and not to let him out of his trailer. To keep an eye on him until the fight is over or something. how does that sound?

Anna⭐️⭐️
Thanks you!

Toni🌹🌹
No problem sweetie but let the records show that i tried to stop you

Anna⭐️⭐️
Lmao!! Okay!

Toni🌹🌹
Love you and good luck!

Anna⭐️⭐️
I love you too😂