My body shook with her words, the thought of what she could do to me taking over in my mind. Seconds passed where we stared at one another and then she was on me, possessing me in a way she hadn't before. Her hands were in my hair and down my back. I could finally feel every inch of her. Her cock was pressed firmly against my core, causing a shiver to travel down my spine.

"Don't be shy. She's ready for you." Beyoncé's voice was velvet.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and gripped her firmly in my hand. She was large, her head swollen with just a small amount of pre-cum on it. I wanted to lick it away and see if she would mewl in the darkness for more.

At the thought, my pussy clenched with a need like never before. Beyoncé must've saw it in my eyes, because in a moment I was pushed to my back, my legs spread, while her hot breath fanned against my entrance.

"I want you to know that your pussy is beautiful."

Beyoncé's lips fell against my inner thigh, and a sigh almost escaped me. Never had my ex fiancé, gone down on me. He considered it disgusting. Now here I was about to experience it for the first time with a woman I barely knew. My stomach flip-flopped as Beyoncé's thin digit entered me. This would be the first time since...

"When I tell you to take my cock, you take it." Spit clung to my face as he pressed me further down onto his cock. My throat burned and my eyes began to water, but I knew if I didn't do this, something worse could happen.

"Nicki..." Beyoncé said my name with more concern than needed, and as soon as my eyes popped open I knew why. I had a flashback, to events from the past with a man not even worth mentioning.

"I want you," I begged, knowing she would stop if I told her where I just went. That I had climbed back into my own mind, clinging to the darkness of my past.

She watched me with caution before slowly entering me with her finger again. My pussy clenched around her without thought, and my nails dug into her back. I could feel the tingly sensation building deep inside of me as she worked herself in and out, adding another finger slowly.

"As you come I want you to think of me, and the next time you play with yourself I want you to picture riding my face."

My senses were starting to shut down, but I still caught what she said as she removed her fingers and replaced them with her tongue.

"Whattt... Ahhhh... Fuck..."

I couldn't even get the why out to her question because every nerve on my body was on edge. My toes curled as her tongue swirled around my clit. One second she was entering me with it and the next she was licking and sucking in a manner that reminded me of eating ice cream. My legs shook as a wave of pleasure hit me.

" Shiiiiit...B-Beyoncé! "

Everything felt hotter as my body went into overdrive. Her hands gripped my hips firmly holding me in place as she licked every drop that dripped from me. I gripped the sheets with all my might, praying she would stop, praying she'd never stop at the same time.

"Say my name, Nicki. Purr it. Scream it. Because I won't stop until you can't grip these bed sheets any longer."

My head shot up as a scream escaped me. I was coming, and it was nothing like I had ever been able to do for myself. Beyoncé's fingers nails dug deeper into my ass, keeping my pussy in line with her face as she lapped at me, skimming between my folds with her nose and tongue.

By the time she was finished, my legs were jelly and I was spent. Never in my life had I come this hard before, but this woman, this devilishly, evil woman named Beyoncé had proven me wrong.

"I don't think I can take much more," I moaned into the pillow against my face. I was sweaty and thoroughly worked over, and my lady bits had never been so on fire. Beyoncé had shown me something no one ever had, and I would cherish that no matter what.

"Oh, there is much, much, much more where that came from."

She laughed, gripping her cock in her hand as she nudged me over onto my belly. I turned my face out, so I could look at her over my shoulder, and the sight I caught was one I will never forget.

There was a look of longing in her beautiful hazel eyes. She traced a line down my curved spine, and I fell into her touch so easily, wanting more of it as soon as her finger left me. Then just like clouds after a storm the look was gone.

Our eyes met over my shoulder as I watched her grab a condom and slide it on. My lips watered, and my stomach filled with butterflies as I felt her press against my entrance.

"Do you want it hard?" Her hand lifted into my dark brown hair, pulling my head back causing my scalp to burn. "Or soft?" I could feel her lips at the base of my neck. I didn't know what I wanted. I just knew I wanted her, however I could have her.

"I don't care how it happens, I just want you."

With a deep growl of approval, or maybe it was something else, she entered me hard. I was pushed forward, my face resting firmly on the pillow with my ass in the air as she pounded into me. Each glide of her cock forced her balls to smack against my clit.

"Ahhh..."

I couldn't keep the moan of pleasure in any longer. My fingers gripped the pillow beneath me tightly, and as I felt the distinct build of an orgasm forming I wondered if it could get much better than this.

"Do you want to cum? I can feel that sweet pussy clenching like a vice every time I slide in. Just like this..." She slid in as far as she could go, smacking my g-spot right in the face with her dick.

"Please..." I pleaded with her.

The pleasure was almost pain as it continued to build. My toes curled, and my bones felt as if they were melting, but she refused to let up. Instead she pulled out, only to slide in as slow as she could, causing every single hair on my body to stand on end.

"Beg for it," she grunted. Beyoncé's voice was deeper and darker than usual telling me she too was close to the edge.

"I want to cum. Let me cum. Please..." I gasped as she grinded herself against me. My body tightened and I could feel the moment she allowed me to cum, because it was the same moment she also allowed herself, too.

With three more hard slams into me, we were both panting one another's names as we rode out our orgasms.

I had never felt so connected, yet disconnected to someone...