"Yes Ma'am, we are. My names Iris and this is my brother Matt. Lovely to be here." I say as I watch her as she hands us two folders.

"Ah! Here we are. Now those are yours to keep." She says as she places her hands on her desk.

"Exactly what are they?" I ask as I for my eyebrows together. She claps her hands together, one time and speaks with such joy.

"There your schedules of course!"
I just nod my head and after explaining we head out the door and by the time we took a tour of the whole school it's already 2:30 and time to go home. Thankfully.

When we get home I take another look at my schedule.

SCHOOL/ CLASS SCHEDULE

SCHOOL STARTS AT
7:30 AM SHARP

MATH (ROOM 02)
7:30-8:30

ENGLISH (ROOM 06)
8:45-9:45

SCIENCE (ROOM 14)
10:00- 11:00

LUNCH (CAFETERIA)
11:15-11:45

ART (ROOM 11)
12:00-12:30

MUSIC (ROOM 08)
12:45-1:15

LIBRARY TIME (LIBRARY)
1:30-2:30

After everything mum and dad come home and start dinner, while Matt and I are getting on the schools website to find the correct school books. As I clicked on a link for our last book, Art and Music link to it we finally have all of them, all we need to do is pick them up in the library tomorrow before school.

"And that's all the books!" I say as I clasp my hands together, firmly it makes a clapping sound, only once.
Matt nods and raises his hand for a high five. I raise my eyebrow up to question him.  He raises both hands up as if I have a gun pointed at him, and surrenders.

"Ok, ok. Least I tried." He fixes his shirt before leaving me alone in the living room. He walks into the kitchen and gives my mom a big hug, as if he's six and never wants to let go.
I roll my eyes and continue my focus back to the laptop.

"Dinner Iris!" My dad yells as I'm just about to walk into the dining room.

"Oh good, your already here. Who hungry for steak and mashed potatoes?" My mother asks as she brings a plate with the chosen food to the dining table.

After settling down, eating and sometimes talking, the subject I don't want to hear gets brought up.

"So...I read something about the house- the one we're staying in. Apparently it's haunted by a ghost boy, named Harry Styles. The night of 1864 the Styles were brutally murdered in the home of  816 London Berry Drive. It is said that all of the past family's who have lived there does not last for a whole month before moving again." Matt pauses for a moment before continuous reading the article.