...chapter 7...

"So, today everyone we will be doing a quirk assesment test. Everyone change into your gym uniforms and be outside in five." Sensei then faceslams on to the ground, and looks like a Caterpillar.

"Wow, already on the first day? That's crazy!"
"Its really strict here, huh?"
"We get to see the girls, in the gym uniforms! Its gonna be so hot!~"

"Oh gross. Little pervert. I wonder what izuku and Kacchan are thinking?" You think. Heading outside, you decide that you should only choose one element for this test. Wind should be perfect. Using it, it will enhance speed among other qualities.

The other girls head outside soon after, dressed in the appropriate attire. The boys were already done, so you walk over to kacchan and izuku. Bakugo glances at you, a little red in the cheeks. Izuku just admires how confident you are.

Soon the Caterpillar starts to speak again, except he's not a Caterpillar. He explains how the last person in place will be expelled. Izuku starts to freak, but you already knew that it was a fluke. Therefore, you just keep your mouth shut about the whole lie.

Sensei calls on Bakugo, and asks how far he could throw a softball in middle school. He replies, and sensei tells him to use his quirk. He obliges..

"DIE!!"
OOF!
705.3 meters.

Wow good job blonde boi.

Soon it was your turn.
Oof
Okay.

Using the wind, your ball goes infinite.
As well on most the other tests. You aced this exam. Yet you still don't have a good grasp of your quirk. Starting out at the bottom is good, as you could show improvement. But you'll show improvement anyway. You just know it.

I wonder how izuku is holding up? Looking over.
"Hes actually freaking out wtf"

Here lies izuku midoriya, our cinnamon roll boi

Oof