|Prologue|

- 1783 |The American Revolution|-

A young nation turns to look towards the star-filled sky with bright eyes. He reaches out towards the sky in fondness, eyes filled with ambition as he sucks in a breath of awe. The moment is broken by his own hoarse coughing as his eyes glaze over in pain. He moves his hand over his stomach, wincing. He can't help but shallowly let out a laugh as tears bubble in the corners of his eyes with every rise of his chest.

He wipes his eyes with his free hand. He doesn't regret the choice he made. He knows he'll heal and grow over time. For now, all that matters is that he's finally free, independent.

____________

- 1917 |The Bolshevik Revolution| -

The newly reformed nation focuses on the arrangement of stars in the sky, unable to bring himself to look at the blood that was spilled. His chest tightens at the thought of his own people's death as he shakily stands up. He has yet to build up a tolerance to the spilled blood of revolution and war. The country retches at the suffocating scent of iron as he makes his way out of what was left of the Romanov's legacy.

Taking a final step before deciding this was far enough from the massacre, he falls to knees letting out a choked sob. From now on he'll strive to do the best for all of his people and build himself from the strength gained from bringing people together.

Here you go darkmoon636. This is only the prologue so I still have yet to publish the full story which will be all in one lengthy 'chapter' so it's all in one place.