An Orphan with Siblings

The next morning I woke up and changed back into my other clothes. I made the bed, folded the clothes I was using, and placed them now on the neatly made bed. I walked out and paused seeing the kitchen. I smiled walking to the kitchen and he paused remembering what the elder said to me. "Your an orphan, your better off working to the bone to make anyone happy" I paused and then looked around. I stretched my arms and then got to work. Before I knew it the time was now nine a.m. "Oh my gosh" said a voice, as I turned my head seeing Bulma looking around. "It's spotless" said Bulma, as I smiled. "Would you like some breakfast?" I asked, as she blinked a few times. "Rei you didn't have to do that after all your our guest" said Bulma, as I shook my head. "No I was happy to do it" I said, as she smiled. I then paused as Trunks and Vegeta came into the kitchen and started scarfing down the food. "This... is... great" said Trunks, as I watched them shocked at how they ate. "Uh I'm so sorry Rei they normally eat like this" said Bulma, as I smiled. "That's ok, I'm just glad they're eating it, apparently the villagers think I make too much and they would get upset with me. They won't let me cook anymore" I said, as Bulma smiled sadly. "Alright let's go" said Vegeta, as Bulma looked at them shocked. "But you only ate one plate" said Bulma, as they paused looking down at the food. "Rei how much food was on that plate" said Bulma, as I lowered my head. "I'm sorry it was in the dry storage I just clumped it all together" I said, as I blushed and Bulma hugged me. "Oh you little angel you can come over anytime if you cook normally I have to make them at least twenty dishes" she said, as I blinked a few times confused. When she let go I soon met Bulla, she seemed nice, but more into shopping than anything. I followed Bulma to her lab and I sat in a chair. She pulled out a needle and I pulled up my sleeve. She took my blood and then placed it in a test tube. "Great now luckily for you I managed to get some blood after a look alike clone of your father was defeated" she said, as I smiled and watched her place some tubes in a plastic containment. "There now we just need to wait a few weeks" she said, as my eyes widened. "A few weeks" I said, as she paused. "I'm sorry Rei, but the blood of your father isn't fresh if it was we could determine it within minutes" she said, as I nodded my head. "Until then you can visit as frequently as you like" she said, as I nodded and walked away. I sighed sitting in the backyard and looked at the sun. "WATCH OUT" shouted a voice, as I looked towards where it was coming from. My eyes widened seeing a blast. I did a summer sault barely dodging it and I looked at the ground shocked seeing the grass had been burned on where I was and nothing remained but a hole. "Sorry about that" said a voice, as I looked up and my eyes widened seeing Trunks, but he was different... he was... yellow?

"You okay?" asked Trunks holding out his hand to me. I slowly got up reaching for his hand and he helped me up. "H-how did you do that?" I asked, as he blinked a few times. "It's easy you just focus your Ki energy" he said, as I paused. "Ki energy?" I questioned, as he paused and sighed. "Yeah you know as in fighting" he said, as I nodded. "Hey how did you make your hair go blonde like that" I said, as he paused and coughed a bit. "It's a special trait in fighting and only real warriors can use it" he said, as I smiled and nodded. "That's so cool can you teach me Trunks?" I asked, as he paused and looked at me up and down. "I don't know you don't seem like the fighting type" he said, as I paused and then lowered my head remembering once more what the elder said. "Oh, okay" I said, as he sighed. "Sorry Rei" he said, as I nodded. I watched as he flew into the air and started fighting again. What was I supposed to do now? I had to wait a few weeks for the results and I had nowhere to go or even live. Right after I was born the elder was forced to take care of me and even when I wanted to go live back to my mother's house he told me he sold it to an actual family who needed it. "Rei" said a voice, as I turned my head seeing Bulma smiling with a bag. "Could you give this to a friend of mine she asked for it but I just don't have the time to deliver it" she said, as I nodded. She pulled out a map and marked where I was supposed to go with an x. "Maybe even ask Trunks to fly you there" she said winking while running away. I looked at the map and my eyes widened. Even by bus it takes at least two days. I looked up seeing Trunks still fighting in the air. I sighed while closing my eyes. Guess I'm on my own. I took a bus and looked at the scenery outside my window. Even when around people I just felt like I didn't fit in anywhere. Two days passed and I ended up at circular house all white with a red top. I walked to the door and knocked. "Uh, excuse me... Miss... Chi-Chi" I said reading the name on the note and paused hearing the door unlocked. "Yes, yes, oh, how can I help you?" she asked smiling at me. I bowed my head looking at her. "I'm sorry for intruding Miss Chi-Chi, but Miss Bulma asked me to deliver this to you" I said handing her the bag. She looked at it and then smiled at me. "Aren't you a precious little thing, come in, come in" she said pulling my arm. I was shocked a bit but soon looked around. "You have a lovely home Miss Chi-Chi" I said, as she blushed and giggled. "Oh your so adorable" she said, as I smiled. "Sit, sit" she said placing me in a chair and I paused as she placed tea in front of me. "So how do you know Bulma?" she asked, as I paused. "I meant her through Trunks and Goten" I said, as she paused and smiled. "You don't say. You know Goten could use a girlfriend like you" she said, as I paused and looked at her shocked. "G-girlfriend?" I questioned, as she giggled. "Aren't you a simple innocent little thing" she said, as I blushed more lowering my head. "Hey mom have you seen my... ah... Rei" said Goten, as I turned my head looking at him. "Goten why didn't you tell me you had such a beautiful and shy girlfriend" said Chichi, as we both blushed. "M-mom she's not my girlfriend" he said, as Chichi-put her hand son her hips. "Well why not she's perfect for you" said Chi-Chi. "She is not" said a voice, as I turned my head seeing Bulma. "She's perfect for my Trunks" said Bulma, as I blushed more looking back and forth. "Oh geez not again" said Trunks walking in and I looked at him sighing. "What brought this on?" asked Goten "Got me. Mom didn't say anything about it" said Trunks, as I looked at them back and forth. "I'M SORRY" I shouted bowing my head, as everyone stopped and looked at me shocked. "I am sorry for any trouble, but you see... I... I am only trying to find out who my father is... I... I have been alone for a very long time and to tell the truth I never once thought about a relationship. All I really want is to find who my father is. So please do not trouble yourselves" I said bowing again. "That settles it" said Chi-Chi and Bulma, as I paused looking at them "She's going to marry Trunks/Goten" they said, as they growled facing each other. I looked at them shocked and then paused as a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked seeing Trunks pulling me along.

We were soon outside and I paused as Trunks and Goten were standing around looking at me. "Alright we need to test you" said Trunks, as I paused. "Test me?" I questioned "To find out if your really Broly's daughter" said Goten, as I nodded. "But not here" said Trunks, as I watched them fly in the air. I looked at them amazed and they soon stopped looking down at me. "Your not even going to try?" asked Trunks "I'm only human" I said, as he sighed. "Even humans can fly, take Goten's sister-in-law she can fly and she's only human" said Trunks, as Goten nodded. "Alright sensei. So how do I fly?" I asked, as he sighed. "Just use Ki" he said, as I sighed. "Your talking to a girl who has no information on anything your talking about" I said, as he sighed. "Energy... just focus your energy to your feet and let it push you in the air" said Goten, as I paused looking at my feet. Energy. I closed my eyes and tried to feel for this... energy. I jumped, but then fell on my butt. "This isn't working!" I shouted, as they sighed. "Try form your heart" said a voice, as I stopped and looked behind me seeing Chi-Chi and Bulma smiling at me. "Your energy is the life force of everything around you and in the centre of your body" said Chi-Chi, as I stood up and closed my eyes. I then paused feeling the wind, the trees, the water and then I paused feeling something inside me. I jumped one more time and I smiled when I was in the air. "AWESOME" I shouted, but then I paused. "Ah too high!" I shouted, as I paused when arms wrapped around me. "Calm down" said Trunks, as I blushed looking back at him. Trunks helped me fly and before I knew it we were off in a forest away from anything living. "Alright first things first" said Trunks, as he put me down. I looked at them and my eyes widened seeing them tightening their muscles, and then I looked amazed when I could see an aura around them. My eyes then widened as both their hair turned yellow. "This is called a super Saiyan form" said Trunks, as I nodded. "If you truly are Broly's daughter this step should be a piece of cake for you" said Goten, as I gulped but nodded. "Do you really think I can do this?" I asked "Yes" said Goten "No" said Trunks, as I sighed. "Alright, let's get this over with" I said, as they nodded. I gasped when a blast was shot at me and I barely dodged. "GIVE ME WARNING NEXT TIME" I shouted glaring at Trunks "There are no warnings in a fight" he said, as I growled at him. "In case you haven't noticed this isn't a real fight" I said, as he hpmhed and turned his head. "I think the first thing you should learn in storing energy" said Goten, as I nodded. "Or" said Trunks, as I paused and my eyes widened as he started blasting energy blasts at me. I kept dodging and Goten growled. "Oi Trunks you could kill her" said Goten, as Trunks narrowed his eyes at him. "If she's Broly's daughter I won't even touch her" said Trunks, as Goten narrowed his eyes. I kept running and dodging and then I paused as I misplaced my foot. My eyes widened as blast came right towards me. I soon screamed flying backwards. "REI" shouted Trunks and Goten, as they flew to my aid. I grunted getting up and squinted one eye. "Oi Rei" said Goten reaching out his hand. I growled and slapped it away. He looked at me shocked and I glared at them. "YOU JERKS" I shouted, as they gulped and leaned back. "I don't know what your trying to pull but just because my father wasn't the person I thought he was doesn't mean you can treat me like this" I said, as they stopped and lowered their head. "Sorry" said Trunks "Yeah, it's just we were kind of taught the same way when we were younger" said Goten, as I stopped. "You mean... your treating me like a sibling?" I asked, as they paused and looked at each other. They nodded their heads and I blushed a bit. I smiled and then stood up. "Alright then let's start over" I said, as they looked at me shocked but nodded.

To Be Continued...