two

he's so damn sexy wth. Like fuck. Okay I'm done now. Enjoy this chapter !! Let me know what you guys think so far.

 "So you find a bloody girl in the woods and the first that pops into your head is to bring her home? Bonnie Bennett you need help

 "So you find a bloody girl in the woods and the first that pops into your head is to bring her home? Bonnie Bennett you need help." Damon joked. Bonnie glared at the vampire. "Damon this is serious. I could feel her power radiating off of her." Bonnie told him while staring at the still unconscious girl.

Bonnie brought the girl home. Well actually Kai did. He carried the girl the entire way to the Salvatore House and they brought her to the cellar.

"She is a witch. When I found her she was surrounded by fire." Kai told them. "How do we know you didn't hurt her? You're the sociopath." Elena pointed out. Kai smirked and grabbed Bonnie's arm.

He siphoned the young witch's magic and raised his hand drawing a line in the air. Elena grunted as a cut appeared on her face.

"Hey!" Damon growled. Kai shrugged and let Bonnie go. "Can we focus on the situation at hand?" Stefan asked while peering through the window to look at the young girl who was now waking up. "She's getting up." The unknown voices freaked Nikita out.

She opened her eyes and gasped when she was in an unrecognizable room.

"Morning sunshine!" Kai exclaimed, scaring the girl.

Her eyes darted up and she screamed causing the door to fling off the hinges and into the three vampires. Kai and Bonnie stared at the squished vamps in shock.

"Holy shit." Kai muttered.

Nikita began to hyperventilate.

"I don't think that's normal." Kai said loudly. "Help her!" Bonnie exclaimed.

Kai groaned not really wanting to help the girl. He went into the cell and ducked when a pillow went flying towards his head.

"Hey I'm not gonna kill you. Yet." He told her. Her eyes widened. "Motus!" She yelled shoving Kai back against the wall. "Shit okay screw this." He grunted. He raised his hand and began to siphon magic from her. "Motus." She flung from the floor and towards him.

She gasped as his hand wrapped around her neck. A faint red glow appeared by his fingertips as he took more of her magic. He frowned when she didn't grunt in pain from being drained of her magic.

"Usually I would say this is kinky but the fact that my hand is glowing and you don't seem to be in any type of pain from my siphoning really throws me off." He commented. Nikita's eyes widened and she pushed herself away from him falling to the floor. "Get away from me!"

Stefan used his vamp speed to tackle Nikita.

"Bonnie! Kai! Do something!" Stefan yelled.

Kai groaned and raised his hand.

"Phasmatos Somnus!" Kai shouted.

Nikita fell unconscious.