Chapter One ( When you find your Mr. Right Guy )

CHAPTER 1 (When you find your Mr. Right Guy)

An exhausting day was already finished, being famed is really difficult.

Hayy. Makapagpapahinga na rin sa wakas si Zac dahil bukod sa isa syang singer & dancer, artista na rin sya. “Hooh, great day! Feel tired but happy.” He said.

Meron kasi ulit syang taping with Stephanie at sa Matinloc gagawin ito ay para sa kanilang new show. Stephanie was a famous model and actress. “Late na rin pala, makatulog na.” he yawned. After a seconds, he already sleeping.

Audrey wake up early for her business tour that will be held at Matinloc, their business wants to have more branches.Sapphire Hathaway Company also needs expansion.

Suddenly her phone rang, it was Hazel, her assistant manager. “Yes Hazel? What this call for? Kaaga pa.” she drink her coffee. “Ma’am, sorry to disturb you this time, I just want to tell you that I can’t come to our business tour. Sorry Ma’am” her voice was slightly worried.

“Ahuh, what is your reason?” she directly said. “Nasa ospital po kasi si Papa, kailangan po ng magbabantay.” Mabait na anak ang assistant nya. “Oh I see, okay then I allow you to take a leave.” “Thankyou Ma’am.” “No need to thank me, I understand you, so I need to end this call, I’ll take a shower.” She stated. “ Okay Ma’am, ingat po kayo sa tour. Bye po.” “Okay.”

Dahil sa sobrang pagod ni Zac, tinanghali sya ng gising. It’s already 5:30, kailangan nyang dumating ng maaga sa taping nya.

Kaya naman kumaripas sya sa pagtayo. “Badtrip, nakalimutan kong mag-alarm” inis na sabi nya. Sobrang pagmamadali nya hindi na sya kumain ng breakfast. He was about to start his Bugatti Veyron when his phone rang.

His manager. “Yea?” He start his car. “Hey Zac where are you? Direct don’t want to wait.” She argued. “I’m on my way, sorry I forgot to alarm my clock. He quite laughed. “Don’t make me angry Mr. Hudson. You need to be here as fast as you can.” He heard her sighed. “Okay. Bye.” He ended the call. He drove as fast as he can like what his manager told him.

Audrey came to the meeting place at around 6:30. All of her employees are already there waiting for her.

“Good morning everyone, ready?” She greet them with a smile. “Goodmorning Ma’am, we’re ready” one of her employee said. “Okay. Let’s go. My driver is waiting for us. Mahaba haba din ang biyahe natin, makapagpapahinga pa tayo doon.” She walked and they followed her.

Ilang oras din silang nakaupo, finally they arrived. “Naahh. We’re here.” Nag inat-inat pa sya. “Okay!” sabi ng mga ito.

 ( Si Zac po yung nasa right side na photo :) pagod na siya e. )