~Part 2~

I opened my eyes to find a swarm of my friends surrounding me. My friends are asking questions left and right, and I can't seem to focus on the answer to any. My head and heart are aching so much. I don't want to think; I don't want to feel. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

  You might think I'm being over dramatic, but if you knew what I've been through, you'd feel this way too.

  "Why are you so sad?" Meagan asked in a quiet voice.

  I was shocked. If you knew Megan like I did, you would know that she's hardly ever quiet unless she's really sad. I couldn't believe it, was she really that sad about...me?

  I gathered all my thoughts and took a deep breathe. I tried my very best to hold in all the tears before starting to tell the story.

  "Uhhh so...," I began, "Jake dumped me."

  "Ugh what a bitch! I never liked him anyways," Megan responded.

  "I'm not done, believe it or not, that's not even the worse part. He said he was dumping me because I wouldn't have sex with him."

  "That douche motherfucker! He's a bitch that needs to get fucked up!" Penny exclaimed.

  Woah now Penny is not being herself either. She's such a quiet, shy, kind, happy person, but right now she's loud, angry, and well just straight up pissed off.

  "Violence isn't the answer....plus I already kicked him in the balls " I said.

  Everyone laughed.

  "Think of it this way, now that you're single, you can finally date Connor Franta" Amber said while giving me a little wink at the end.

  I laughed, but not for long because I shortly then realized something. What if my relationship with Jake was all a lie. What if he never truly loved me and just wanted to date me for sex.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 02, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Looking for Something Frantasticजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें