▪ Chapter 2 ▪

When Jimin opened the door to his bedroom he heard a notification go off on his phone. As he checked it, he realized it was a text message from Namjoon.

(Mr. Kim) Hey Jimin, can you cancel my plans for tomorrow afternoon and evening, thank. You~

Jimin smiled and texted back happily

(Jimin) Of course sir

(Mr. Kim) Sleep well Mr. Park

Jimin felt a knot form in his stomach as he read the last message. He placed his phone down on his nightstand before changing out of his work clothes. He couldn't help but think that Namjoon liked him back, but he was fooling himself.

As Jimin slipped under the covers he turned his lamp off and looked out of his bedroom window. Watching the rain droplets slide down the glass was calming his mind, calming all of his thoughts that were stirring around in his mind. Soon his eyelids were too heavy to keep open, so he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

~

Jimin opened his eyes to see the morning sun peer through his window and inpt his room. He stood up and stretched before heading over to his bathroom to take a shower.

After taking his shower he got dressed and made himself a bowl of cereal.

Once finishing his breakfast, Jimin grabbed his phone and walked outside of his house. He locked the door behind him as he left the steps and headed to his car.

-

Jimin parked in his usual spot, but something was new. Namjoon usually parks his car near the front of the building, but today he parked near Jimin's spot. Jimin shrugged it off as he made his way into the building.

As soon as he got to his desk he was greeted with Jong-In, "Hello Jiminie~"

Jimin smiled, "Hello Jong-In."

Jong-In leaned against the edge of Jimin's desk and laughed, "How was working in Mr. Kim's office yesterday?" He raised one eyebrow and teased Jimin.

Jimin blushed and pushed Jong-In's shoulder, "S-shut up." Jimin looked across the room at where his door was and smiled, "Its not that bad in his office."

Jong-In smiled and stood up straight, "Too bad I'm not the assistant, I could have used a day away from my work space."

Jimin laughed, "Speaking of which, don't you have some file reports due today?"

Jong-In paused in sudden thought, "Oh shit." He darted off when Jimin began to laugh at him.

Jimin smiled and sat down at his desk. He turned on the computer before looking down at his phone, no new notifications.

Jimin opened up Namjoon's schedule and canceled his plans for the afternoon and evening. He then called in all of the appointments he had and found new dates setted for them. Jimin then had to move around some of the other events to make a less packed week. He sighed as he had to rush things around considering Namjoon's birthday would be in two days.

Jimin smiled as he finished moving things around. To confirm his work he printed off the schedule and took it up to Namjoon's office. Jimin was allowed into his office without knocking, but he felt the need to peek his head through the door, "Namjoon?"

Namjoon lifted his head from his hands, a stressful face quickly changed to a egar grin, "Jimin, come on in."

Jimin placed the papers down on Namjoon's desk, "I canceled your plans like you asked and moved them around to good fitting dates," Jimin paused, "but to make sure there wasn't so much happening in one day I also moved some other things around." Namjoon nodded his head slowly while looking over the paper, "I also made sure that nothing was going on for you on your Birthday."