That's when Harry burst out laughing. Soon enough he got me laughing too.

"Come on let's eat," I sighed, "I would have snuck into the cafeteria in the hospital but hospital food sucks."

"How do you know?" he asked as we started to walk out of the room.

I put my arm across my shoulders and leaned on him as we walked. It's a walk I call being a lazy bum. He's going to carry all my weight and all I have to do is move my legs.

"Ahh my dear," I said in a hazy voice like Trelawney's, "that is a story for another time."

*******

The rest of the days leading up to Christmas, Sirius sung Christmas carols. Alex quickly taught me the wizard carols and we followed behind Sirius as his back up singers. And may I just say, the three of us sounded like dying cats. Just imagine that sound being screamed in a giant house for eight hours straight.

People we annoyed the hell out of:

Mrs. Weasley ✔️
Ronald✔️
Harry✔️
Remus✔️
George✔️
Fred✔️

When ever Tonks was over she would also join us.

People would come in and out of the house those days. Usually it was Tonks and Remus, but I did see Moody a few times.

Right now, I was laying in my bed on Christmas morning. It was around eight and no one was up. I couldn't stand being in the room because Alex's snores could wake a bear from hibernation. Usually she would wake up before me, but tonight it was reverse.

I sat on the floor of the living room, my back against the coffee table. I had a ball of fire burning in the fireplace. A fuzzy pastel purple blanket was wrapped around my shoulders. I would kill for a warm hot coco right about now. To my right was the Chrismas tree with a bunch of presents underneth. After about ten minutes I heard rustling coming from upstairs. That was soon followed by footsteps.

"Mornin'." come the voice of one of the twins.

"Hey," I replied as he sat down next to me.

The way he did't give off the vibe of awkwardness or try to kiss me told me he was George.

"So, what's been up?" he asked me.

I gave a small chuckle at how he said it. "Nothing much, you?"

He shrugged, "Same old shit, same old story."

I nodded.

"How are you and Fred?"

"Honestly, not good. At first we where something, but then... something happened. We didn't see each other as much and we still don't."

"But I see you two kissing."

"It's like a friends with benifits realationship, George."

He nodded. "Dump him."

My eyes widened and I looked at him like he was crazy. "I'm sorry, but aren't you his brother? Would't you want him to be in a somewhat decent realationship."

He sighed and ran a hand throught his hair. "I would if he wasn't such a dick sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he's a jerk and he doesn't deserve a honest, trustworthy girlfriend like you."

I bit my lip and looked into the fire knowing I was neithier of those things.

"FREAKING JESUS TO HOLY GOD YES!" came the screams of Alex. "I'VE WAITED A WHOLE FREAKING YEAR FOR FREAKING PREASENTS!"

There were moans from people who didn't want to be waked up.