Chapter 27

Going to the hospital probably wasn't the best idea. Because, being the snoopers that we were, Fred and George brought their extendable ears.

"The boy is seeing things from in side you know who's snake, and the girl is seeing things from inside you know who," Moody humbled, explaining his thoughts to Mr. Weasley. "Obviously the Potters don't realize what that means, but if you know who is possessing them -"

Harry looked like he had seen a ghost.

You would think I would have the same reaction, right? Well I didn't. See when I was thirteen I went through this phase thing where I wanted to know everything possible about ghosts and possessions. So I studied up on it. What I was doing right now was going through my brain trying to connect our so called 'possession' to what my research said about possession. And it wasn't adding up.

Once we got back to Grimmauld Place, Harry went straight to bed, and I know it wasn't just because Mrs. Weasley told him too because he looked sick. I quickly followed behind him before Mrs.Weasley told me I needed to eat more.

"Harry, open up!" I said hammering on the door.

No answer.

"Fine, be that way," I said.

I stomped my feet as if I was walking way. Then I did the same hand motion as yesterday morning and blew a gush of wind at the door. The force of the wind blew the door open.

I walked right through the door way and saw Harry's scared shitless face.

I smiled at him. "Thanks for opening the door for me."

"Is it necessary to use wind when ever you need to talk to me?" he asked a bit sarcastically.

"Yeah, seems to get your attention the best," I shrugged sitting down on the bed next to him.

He rolled his eyes and went back to pouty Potter. I chuckled at the name the regained myself.

"Do you seriously think we are being possessed?" I asked.

"It seems the most logical," he sighed.

"No it doesn't," I groaned frustrated. "Do you know what being possessed is?"

"Yeah," he said a bit snappy, "it's when your being controls to do things."

"Exactly, and are we being controlled to do things?" I asked him.

"Ye-"

"No, your answer is no," I answered for him. "I did research on being possessed when I was younger and I know what it is. Its when a soul controls out body. And I know for a fact that Voldemort's snake is not your body, and Voldemort's body is not mine. Now if you ask me, I think our minds are connected to Voldemort's somehow. It's all just logical thinking."

His eyes furrowed. "Why did you learn about possessing when you were younger?"

I rolled my eyes at his question. "Because I thought ghosts where cool and I wanted to learn more about them."

He nodded, "Oh." The he stopped nodding and looked at me. "Wait did you say that sarcastically?"

I rolled my eyes again and punched his arm playfully. "No, I didn't say that sarcastically you idiot."

Harry smiled at me.

"Harry, Bella mum wanted me to get you for din-" Ron said.

"DAMN IT RONALD!" I yelled. He looked very frightened by me. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN OUT SIBLING TALK?!?"

"I.. I'm.. Uh... I.. I'll.. Umm," he stuttered.

"I, I, I, I. Go away we'll be right down," I told him lifting my hand making the fallen door rise back into its place.