[41] Even the sun sets in paradise.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hmm. Well, how did you boys came up with the name.. 'Iresponsables', mind sharing it with us?" Tanong naman ulit.

This time si Chris ung sumagot. "Actually, we came up to that name.. It's from our highschool OSA.. We were once sent in to the detention room and was called. "Iresponsible, rascals." Well, I don't know. We just came up with the Latin word." 

"That's a very.. nice story you got there Mr. Chris. Thank you."

"Well, you know boys. Many of the girls out there really wants to know this.." On-cue nagsigawan nanaman ung mga babae.

"Do y'all have your girlfriend?" Parang naubo kaming lahat.'

"I do." Sagot ni Ethan.

"I do, too." Matt.

"Me too." Van

"Not me." Nakangiti naman sabi ni Chris. Tapos tumingin silang lahat."

"I do---"

"HAVE A WIFE!" Inunahan naman ako nung mga siraulong kasama ko. Biglang nagsigawan ung mga tao.

"Is that true, Mr Pat?" Baling na tanong sakin nung host.

"I--Ugh. Yes." Wala na. Para Deer caught in headline un ah! Tarantado tong mga to!

"Wow! Whatta lucky girl! Do you have message for her?"

Inabot nya sakin ung mic.. I cleared my throat then took it. "Uhm.. Marie. I don't know if you're watching or not. But I just want to say how lucky I am that I met and was given a chance to love and you and to be loved by you. I just hope things.. Uhh. Work out again? I love you and you know that. I'm sorry." I smiled and hand her the mic again.

Mukhang balak pa akong tanuning nung host pero nagsalita si Chris.. "Who want's to hear us sing?"

"MEEEEEEEEE!"

"ALL OF US!"

"SINGGGGGGGGGGG!" Nag-hyperventilate nanamn ung mga tao.

She gave me the mic again. Naglakad na ako papunta sa piano..

*Click the vid just right there ------------------>*

"I'm at a payphone trying to call home.All of my change I spent on you. Where have the times gone.Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?"

Namatay ung ilaw tapos biglang napunta lang sakin. ------------------>

"Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember the people we used to be it's even harder to picture. That you're not here next to me you say it's too late to make it but is it too late to try?, and in our time that you wasted. All of our bridges burned down." 

What happened? How did we ended up like this?

I don't know. Am I at fault? I don't think so. Ginawa ko lang naman ung bagay na sa tingin ko e tama. I didn't mean to hurt her. I would hurt myself first before doing that to her.

"I've wasted my nights. You turned out the lights, now I'm paralyzed. Still stuck in that time when we called it love, but even the sun sets in paradise."

"I'm at a payphone trying to call home.All of my change I spent on you. Where have the times gone.Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?"

Dati, natatawa ako kay Marie kapag naririnig ko sya kinakausap ung sarili kung para daw kami sa isa't isa..

Ngayon, I was thinking the same thing.

"If happy ever after did exist, Iwould still be holding you like this all those fairytales are full of it. One more stupid love song I'll be sick. I'm at the payphone."

Are we really made for each other? Or we're just ready-ing ourselves for another blow? I hope not.

"You turned your back on tomorrow, cause you forgot yesterday. I gave , you my love to borrow. But just gave it away. You can't expect me to be fine I don't expect you to care. I know I've said it before, but all of our bridges burned down."

Are we good? I was just kinda hoping we are. I would love to make it all-good again. If she'll just let me explain it to her..

And only, If she'll listen to me just this once.

"I've wasted my nights. You turned out the lights, now I'm paralyzed. Still stuck in that time when we called it love, but even the sun sets in paradise. I'm at a payphone trying to call home.All of my change I spent on you. Where have the times gone.Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?"

Where are the plans we made for two? I was hurt that bad when she's ranting all about HER plans for our daughter.. Its sad to know that she's building up her dreams without me.

I'm a guy, yes. But it doesn't that guys have no rights to get hurt.

"If happy ever after did exist. I would still be holding you like this. All those fairytales are full of it. One more stupid love song I'll be sick

Now I'm at a payphone..."

Nagsimula nanaman magsigawan ung mga tao. Hanggang backstage rinig ko.

By 3PM nakauwi na ako sa bahay.

Pero nung saktong mag-p-park palang ako.

Nakita kong magkaakap si Jase at Marie.

The way he looks at her.. And the way she smiled at him.. That must be something. And I just can't process the fact that..

What hurts the most is when you see your loved one, loving someone else..

~

TYPOS~ SORRY! :3

Author's Note : Hello! ^O^V Sorry medyo natagalan.  Actually kahapon pa dapat to. Nag-crash kasi ung Safari. Ayun~ Na-lost ang aking file. Hindi ko paman din nai-p-publish. Kaya ayun. Ngayon lang.

Btw, please do recognize my new work~ It's called.. "Second Best." Isusulat ko sya after this. At malapit na naman tayo maghiwahiwalay. :(( :)) I love y'all! :(

#BAAAAAAAE