Chapter 1

Quan POV

I was at his homie BJ house chilling.Me and BJ was talking about how we needed to make that trip to Cuba to buy the coke.Bruh I hate dealing with them Cubans they always trying rip a nigga off with they fast talking asses .So we planned to go up there 3 months from now .I told BJ I was going to leave and slide to the mall for them new Jordan's that dropped. We dapped and I was out ,on my way to the mall I was bumping my nigga Migos- Handsome and Wealthy.

🎶I know why I came in this club with you girl I know why I came with all these diamonds in my chain surrounded by bad bitches I can't get em out my face is it cause a nigga handsome and wealthy🎶

By the time the song was over I was at the mall parking , getting out of my car.I went straight to foot locker and when I walked in I saw this BAD female I mean she had a slim waist , big K Michelle booty, and Some titties like Nicki. I had to make her mine , she was at the counter paying for her shoes . I wanted to impress her so I walked up to the counter and pulled out my black card. yea, I got money 😏. But I was like I got it ma and she said " no thank you I can pay for my own things ,If I couldn't I would have never been in the store". Then she said "my name ain't ma either ". I was shocked 😦 no girl has ever did that other girls would have been like okay. This right here made me want her even more. She walked out of the store I got my shoes payed for em and ranned after her.When I caught up with her I asked her what was her name she said "Jessica " .I was like okay and my name Daquan but I go by Quan. I asked her why she had a attitude she said " cause niggas always tryna holla or buy her shit like that's gon make her like them". Me and Jessica was walking and stores talking and stuff . I asked her for her number she gave it to me , then we parted ways.