Introducing everyone

Start from the beginning

"Hurry Dad!" I beamed from excitement. I couldn't wait any longer, I love meeting new people and adventuring to new places. Particularly this place now. I heard that these people are from different dimensions. Some are even from the future, and some being tiny bugs.

"C'mon, c'mom, c'mon Dad were going to be late!" I pulled at his fin that doesn't look like a fin anymore. Odd.
"Agh! Hold up Nemo! Are you sure you're even ready for this? I mean we can always wait a year....or twenty."

"Dad!" He can be so over protective. It's like I can't even read anything without him asking what 'rating' it is or looking through it to make sure it's not an 'eighteen years or older'.

'DAD! It was just an old MATH BOOK!'

"What I'm just saying," dad shrugged but I could see the water works coming up, "oh Nemo, it seems like yesterday you were in preschool and now you're in a big Academy! I think I'm gonna cry." He bends down to my height and pulls me into hug.
"Dad, please don't, and don't worry I'm going to be fine. Okay?" I said, covering my face embarrassingly.
"Okay son, now lets go find the office"
'Yes finally!' I did a victory cheerin my head. My little celebration didn't last long as we heard someone screaming and yelling.
"WATCH OUT!!!GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! COMING THRU!!!"

We turned around and there riding on what I think they called "roller skates," was Dory!

"Dory?!" I yelled with excitement. What is she doing here? I mean, not that I minded or anything, but just out of curiosity.
"Nemo!" She came to sudden stop and nearly trampled on top of dad.
"Hiya Nemo couldn't miss your going away party!"
"Going....away ...party?"

Is there something I missed here?

"Uh Dory I think you might of-" Dad said before he got cut off, "oh! are you guys looking for the office?" Me and Dad just both nodded as I happily hummed out a 'yes.' Dory eyes glimmer in happiness as she let out a gasp. "Hey I know where an office is it's this way follow me!!"

(Marlin~ why does this feel somewhat familiar)

Time skip ~
We finally made it to the office and I must admit, I'm starting to get a little nervous; but the good kind of nervous.
Walking up to the girl in white at the front desk I smiled. "Hi my names Nemo! And this is my dad!" I introduced. The girl smiled back
"Well hi there Nemo, nice to meet you I'm Silver." she smiled. "Well yes, nice to meet you Silver, as said before I'm Nemo's Dad, Marlin, and just to let you know Nemo is a little fragile-"

"Dad I'm not six any more!" I sulked.
'I love you dad but please chill some.'

"Don't worry sir, we like to make sure that every student here reaches their needs in comfort and success, as well as getting along with the other students here. If he has any problems he can come to the councilor office or to me, since I am also a student here"

"Thank you miss." dad says.

She hands me a card key to dorm 210 and dad insists on taking me there; might as well, there's no talking him out of it.

Mike's pov
"Hurry up now sully we don't want to be late!" I practically skipped trying to encourage him to pick up the pace. "Explained to me why you, put us, back in school when we just finished college like, what less than seven years ago? And now here we are at an academy, basically another school!" I sighed "Sully I know it seems that we can't get out of school but we are here to see the many different dimensions beyond us!" I exclaimed in excitement.