-4-

Lucas POV

After our first period class ended which was of course my most hated subject math, me and my friends continued to talk about how we wanted to try out for the basketball team, that soft cute boy was packing his belongings while looking over at me a few times and everytime i would catch him staring at me and he would blush even more.

My gosh he was adorable.

I smirk while Donghyuck glares at me with a disgusted look. I roll my eyes at him while mark interferes my inner thoughts "lucas are you still seeing jennie?" He asks with curiosity. I look at him with a sour face and shake my head no frantically. He chuckles "good because shes been seeing kai bro, imagine if u were still hooking up with her bro, you would be beated up" he laughs while continuing to make conversations with johnny and kun. I decide to make my move on him.

I reach over and tap his shoulder and he twitches at the sudden action. He turns to me with flushed cheeks and I chuckled at his innocence "hey are you new?" I ask greeting him and he nods frantically "u-um yes i am sir! Im kim jungwoo nice to meet you" he bows while blushing. I smile at him "well jungwoo im yukhei but call me lucas" i say patting his head letting him know to stand straight. "Where you from?" He plays with his fingers "W-Well actually my dad got a new job and we moved closer to his job so now i go here" he says not looking at me which i take him by the chin gently and make him face me, he blushed "why you hiding your beautiful face?" I ask him with a smile which makes him squeal slightly "I-Im sorry im not good at communicating with people!" He admits but i can see pass his white lie "but you easily got along with Donghyuck, how am i any different?" I ask smiling at him "I-Im sorry lucas" he says, i see him holding his phone and i reah to take and he catches me "w-wait please dont hurt me lucas" he says about to cry, when i saw that i let go completely and look at him "im sorry jungwoo, just wanted to pinch in my number for you" i say admittedly awkwardly itching my neck, he stops his full meltdown and looks at me "number?" He asks and i nod. He immediately begins to blush once again and hands me his phone "please dont take it" he asks innocently "trust me jungwoo i aint a bad guy" i say putting in my number and i hand it back to jungwoo who seemed happier then me. "Can i text you anytime?" I ask with a smirk, he nods and smiles softly at me which made my heart melt.

Wait,

Melt

I don't usually act like this

The bell rings and i grunt but take one last look at the boy "well hit me hp when you like i might, see you around jungwoo" i say before getting up to leave with kun, mark and johnny "bye lucas!" Jungwoo says softly while blushing

Damn

This boy stole my heart.

Aaaaa i updatedddd im so proud of myselff

I actually continue storiesssss

Anyways i hope you guys are having a good day ❤️