~1~

Walking through the halls of the same old damn hallway everyday sucks. I'm so tired of all these people. I'm of course the weird girl wearing the dark clothes, dark make up and band tees. But just like the classic cliché novels I have the biggest crush on the star Quarterback Drayton Samuels.

Drayton and I have never had more than a "excuse me, sorry" conversation When we've accidentally bumped into each other in the hallway. But he's gorgeous. Built of course because he's a QB, emerald green eyes, about 6'2 in height. But little did I know that on the day of November 16thmy high school life would change drastically.

"Ms. Matthews?" My history teacher Mrs. Johnson said.

"Yes Mrs. Johnson?"

"I need you to tutor a specific student who wishes to not be put out there much. So, his information is in this folder. He will meet you in the library in the back today at lunch."

"Um alright."

I take the folder and go back to my desk and peek into the folder. Holy shit no! There in big bold letters.

· Drayton Samuels.

· Failing History.

· Plans to bring up Grade

o Essay on any topic in history.

o Retake take home test over WWI

o Redo worksheets covering chapters 11,12,15.

§ Tutoring will be done by Blaise Matthews.

What?! I have to tutor Drayton in history starting today? At least I look somewhat cute in my dark clothes. Dark black ripped jeans with fishnet tights underneath, Combat boots, and a black short sleeve shirt.

When the bell rings I run up to my best friend Emily.

"DUDE!!!"

"What?!"

"Guess who Mrs. Johnson has me tutoring today?"

"Drayton?"

"YES!"

"Wait what? Actually? I was kidding?"

"Yeah actually."

"Oh, shit dude! You have the biggest crush on him what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know dude. I guess I have no choice. I have to tutor him."

"Why not say that you can't?"

"Really? I'm Johnsons best student. None of those other yahoo's know what they are talking about."

"Well then don't complain."

An hour later it was time for lunch. It's a good thing I packed my lunch today. I take my stuff and walk into the library. As soon as I walk in, I head towards the back then I spot Drayton. He looks amazing though. Red tee shirt, leather jacket, black jeans, and what seem to be Yeezy's. I slowly walk over to him.

"h-hi Drayton."

"Oh, um hey Blaise, right?"

"Yeah."

"Sit." He said motioning for me to sit in the seat across from him.

"So, what do you want to start on first? The test, worksheets, essay?"

"Actually, I wanted to ask if you'd be ok with the tutoring sessions being at my house? I really don't want the guys knowing that I'm having to get tutored."

"You don't want the guys knowing that you're having to be tutored or tutored by me? Because you know most of them are being tutored right?"

"Yes, I know they are being tutored Blaise. But I've always done well until this year, so I don't want to look bad or less like a leader."

"Oh. I guess I get that."

"Did you drive today?"

"No, I don't live far and it's a beautiful day, so I walked instead."

"Do you know which car is mine?"

"No, I don't." I lied Everyone knows his brand-new Dodge challenger.

"It's the bright blue Dodge Challenger. Meet me by it after school and we will head to my house."

"Ok. That's fine."

"Ok. Here's my number in case you can't find me."

"O-ok."

"Come on Blaise don't be nervous I'm just a guy."

"Alright."