Chapter 1: a hated victory

on a bloody battlefield were ..all that could be heard was war cry's and the sound of swords clashing against swords..and humans alike there ... 

were victory seemed like a dream "we're dead"..murmurs of defeat started to spread in the kingdoms forces their moral was too law and they were too exhausted of the continuous fighting,they have been fighting day and night with a scarce amount of rest for these past weeks after all 

"WHY-WHY MUST WE -"one talked but never finished "SIR WE'RE TOO OVERWHELMED I IMPLORE YOU TO GIVE THE ORDER TO-" another started pleading with his liege but he as well was silenced... forever... however the one who put an end to his pleading wasn't an enemy it was...

"WHO DARES TO ORDER US TO RETREAT COME FORWARD IF YOU CAN I SHALL END YOU WITH MY SWORD" the king decreed.. yes a decree not a slight order nor a command and most certainly not a request 

for all the knights present and people under him knew,this king will never have mercy not for his enemies...nor his allies...or his people.... even his family...

 the kingdom's side grew silent no one dared to speak yet the king ,even with the silence, was angered even more and roared "ARE ALL OUR TOOLS THIS COWARDLY ?HAH IF YOU CAN'T DO A SIMPLE THING SUCH AS FIGHT BACK THEN YOU ALL SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE !!

ARE YOU COWARDLY INSECTS ORDERING ME TO RETREAT JUST BECAUSE OF A SILLY THING LIKE YOUR STAMINA AND THEIR STRENGTH AND NUMBERS?...

pff..hahahaHAHAHAHA..these things WHO CARES ABOUT THAT IF SOMETHING OF THIS LEVEL FAZES YOU THEN YOU ARE ALL EVEN MORE WORTHLESS .....TSK you useless tools"

the king's words echoed in the silence and hurt all the knights hundreds and hundreds of times more than all their injuries and suffering yet ...the king continued without a care"WE'RE CONTINUING THIS BATTLE EVEN IF IT KILLS EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU"

the kingdoms knights were silent no one uttered a single word although they all most definitely had a lot of objections they wanted to say but "our voices do not reach so what's the use ?"was all they thought and so they resigned themselves to their coming fate.....

"SIR,IF YOU WILL ALLOW IT MAY I SPEAK !"-just when the king and knights were about to resume the battle again someone spoke with a silvery penetrating voice cutting through the silence ,the knights looked at the voice owner

A youthful face with light skin and deep emerald eyes with pale golden hair his face had a serious look ,and his clothes looked fancy even with all the dirt 

they all knew this person ,all the knights that is , for he had lead them alongside the king but unlike the king they never felt hate and scorn from this person

they all knew this person ,all the knights that is , for he had lead them alongside the king but unlike the king they never felt hate and scorn from this person ......

"HAA!?!? WHAT YOU AS WELL?!? , ARE EVEN YOU THE ONLY USEFUL TOOL I HAVE STARTING TO DISOBEY ME AS WELL?!?!"the king roared as if he was insulted ....,the knights were angry at hearing the king call this person they all respected and cared for "a tool" ..