"You okay?" Tony asked the man as he noticed the pain and desperation on his face.

Bruce moved forward quickly, grabbing Tony and pulling him into a tight hug. He had been through a lot in the past twenty four hours, not to mention the fact that he wasn't even sure if Thor was still alive or not. Loki was certainly dead and he had no idea about Valkyrie.

Tony said no more, simply turning to Scottie and Pepper with a soft look in his eyes.

"Go with Happy and tell Rhodey what is going on, I'll be back once I've determined what the hell is happening," Tony asked of them both, noticing the protest that was beginning to form on Scottie's lips. "Scottie, please."

Knowing that the man had been through a lot in the past five minutes let alone the past two years that she had been gone, Scottie nodded and allowed Pepper to grab her hand and lead her towards where Tony had parked their car.

"Rhodey is alive?"

____

"So there's a 10:00 a.m. to Glasgow which would give us more time together before you went back," Wanda said, her voice light as her and Vision walked through the cobbled streets of Edinburgh. There was a soft tension between them from not being able to place why the stone kept interacting with Vision so abruptly and violently, and they certainly were not sure of the familiarity that they both felt from it.

"What if I miss that train?"

"There's an 11:00," Wanda simply replied, not catching on to the double meaning in his words. She continued to keep her hands in her pockets as they moved slightly, the girl peering into a chip shop with a sign about deep frying on full display in the window.

"What if I missed all the trains? What if this time I didn't go back?"

She paused abruptly, her eyes narrowed in confusion as she looked back up to Vision. He was smiling gently back at her, the stone casting a soft glow over the two of them.

"But you gave Stark your word," Wanda reasoned with the Android, not sure where he was going with this.

"I'd rather give it to you."

"Well, there are people who are expecting me too, you know. We both made promises," she interrupted, knowing that she couldn't just up and leave the team she had been on the run with for the past two years. She was still healing from losing Scottie and she knew they were too.

"Not to each other. Wanda. For two years, we've stolen these moments... trying to see if this could work and... I don't know. You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself. I think... It works. Stay. Stay with me. Or not. If I'm overstepping..."

He trailed off as her eyes seemed to widen at something in the shop window behind him. Turning around quickly, he followed her line of sight to a breaking news display with a photo of their ex friend Tony Stark on the screen alongside the words MISSING.

"Vis, something isn't right."
______

"Do you recognise this place?" Pepper asked as the car pulled up on the gravel at the front entrance to the building.

Scottie simply nodded, unable to tell Pepper that she hadn't stopped thinking about the headquarters since she had woken up from her two year coma. The warmth that spread through her at the familiar bench where she and Wanda had spent so much of their time caused a small smile to peak on her lips as she unclipped her belt and followed Pepper out of the car.

Their journey had mostly been filled with Pepper telling the girl what she had missed. She had suspected that the team had disbanded, but Happy had failed to go into the detail at how wanted her friends had truly became. She knew that she shouldn't go find them, but Scottie also knew without a doubt that it would be one of the first things she was going to do once Tony returned after solving whatever issue Bruce was having.