Through the Tablet Pt.1

Start from the beginning

"ha ha ha"

"AAAhhHHHH!!!" I screamed when giant arms wrapped around me, keeping me in place. I turned around and looked at the giant bear with blue eyes and a top hat. "NO! Please! I Don't want to die yet!!" I screamed, trying to break free from its arms. Its arms tightened around me, making me whimper in pain.

'Clank'

The arms that held me in place loosened and I stumbled back a little. I looked behind Freddy to see Mike with the pipe. He looked at me and grabbed my wrist making me yelp as he yanked me, making me run behind him as he gunned for the office. I heard metal foot steps and looked behind me to see the sharp teeth of foxy snap at me. I gasped and picked up speed. Once in the office, Mike ran to the other side shutting the door, leaving me to smash the button that shut the door we came through. I jumped at the thunk, assuming Foxy had ran into the metal door. I sighed as my legs gave out from under me. My hands shook and my eyes watered. I jumped slightly at a clank sound and saw Mike had his back pressed up against the door breathing heavily. The clank was from the pipe he used to hit Freddy with.

So this was Mike Schmit. To think he looks so much more different from what he looks like in the art work from online. He was quite handsome to say the lease and I would of blushed, but I had more pressing matters. He cracked an eye open and looked me strait in the eye. I stiffened at his sharp gaze. He was reading me, looking for an answer. I gulped and steadied my breath.

"T-Thank you..... f-for saving me..." I said with a shaky voice. He frowned and looked at the time.

"What did I see? Am I just tired? No. You diffidently came out of the tablet...." he looked back at me and I tilted my head, confused by his statement.

"T-tablet?... W-Wait! I was sucked through my tablet!" I exclaimed, piecing together my situation little by little. I looked at the tablet on the ground and picked it up. I examined it with a frown. It didn't look like I would be able to go back the way I came. I set it down and drooped my shoulders in disappointment. I sniffed.

"um... hey, kid? Care to clarify whats going on?" I looked at him with a frown.

"I don't know more then you do. All I know was that I was on my tablet playing a game then I was on the ground." I explained. He nodded, not looking completely happy with my answer but dubbed what I said was true, which it was.

"Okay... Well before we go to far into this... Im Mike Schmit, I'm the night guard of this hell hole." he said, holding out a hand. I smiled, taking his hand.

"Actually I already knew that." I said with sheepish smile. he looked at me confused and I smiled, pointing to my chest. he looked down and looked at his name tag. He flushed a little and scratched his cheek.

"A-Anyways, I don't know your name kid." He said, looking me in the eyes again.

"O-Oh Right! I'm (Full name). Its a pleasure to meet you sir." I said giving him a smile. He nodded, we both jumped at a bell. He let out a relaxed sigh leaning into the door.

"Shifts up." He muttered, standing up, grabbing a phone and keys off the desk. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I then realized that I was still sitting on the ground staring at him like a idiot. I flushed, scrambling to my feet. He nodded and walked to the door he was leaning on, opening it.  He looked back at me and gestured for me to  follow. I gulped and walked close behind him. We passed pirate cove and I could have sworn I saw the curtain move. I flinched and grabbed onto Mike's arm. He looked down at me.

"Don't worry about them kid. Once the shifts up they go back to their kid friendly state." He explained. I nodded and hesitantly let go of his arm. We went through the main dinning area and I stopped. The morning light was shinning brightly on the robotic Chicken, Rabbit, and Bear.

"Wow.... When its not dark they look kind of cool.." I muttered, stopping behind Mike who was unlocking the glass door. He looked back with out much care and scoffed.

"Cool?.... You act like you've never seen them before. They are quite popular for their entertainment." He commented. I shook my head.

"I haven't. They don't exists where I'm from." I said, saying the last part hardly above a whisper.

"You saw what they did. They are monsters from hell." He muttered opening the door for me. I nodded and stepped out, shivering at the chilly air. "Anyways, do you need to call some one to come pick you up?" He asked. I looked around and shrugged my shoulders.

"maybe." I muttered pulling my phone out of my pocket. "Huh, I still have reception." I muttered, pressing the call button to call my family. I frowned when it said it cant reach them. I then tried on his phone, but got the same results. I sighed and sat down on the side walk. "What am I going to do?" I mumbled to myself. I looked up when I heard a sigh.

"Listen kid, I would feel bad if I just left you out here to fend for yourself. How about you come with me until we figure out what to do for you?" Mike suggested. I gave him a hesitant stare. I didn't really know much about him. What I do know is just off of fan fiction and that all seemed a little off at this point, but what other option do I have?

"I would really appreciate it..... if you are sure your okay with this." I said shivering as a cool breeze ran past us. He sighed.

"Its hard not to be sure when your shivering like that, come on."  He said, walking to an old 1999 civic handa. I followed close behind, cringing as I stepped in a puddle. He saw this and let out a small groan.

"You really should have brought some shoes." He muttered, walking back to me. I pouted.

"Its not like I had more of a warning then.... Why are you getting- H-HEY ! P-Put me down!" he came over and lifted me up so I didn't have to walk across the cold wet parking lot. 

"Calm down, I'll put you down when we get to my car." He grumbled.