"Love, Hollywood is in the US. It's cery far here in Cornwall and we need to ride a plane in order for us to get there." I explained.

"So, I can't go there through my bike?" Ella pouted.

"I'm afraid yes."

"And we can't go there because it's too far and we have no money... and you can't send me to acting school?" She said in verge of crying. And before she could cry I quickly answered her.

"Hey, honey don't be sad... come here." I pulled Ella's fragile body closer to mine. "And who said we don't have money?"

"Sophie." She said while sobbing. "But I told her only you who don't have money because my Mama Lisa is rich. And she just laughed at me."

"Who told you that Mama is rich?" I asked frowning though I already have an idea who told Ella those things.

"Momsie." Ella answered referring to her grandmother.

I closed my eyes tightly.

Oh Mom. Why do you have to tell my children a lot things about Lisa?

"Love, you need to sleep now honey. It's late and Mommy need to woke up early tomorrow. But tell you what, we're going on a trip this weekend."

"With whom?" She asked.

"With Daddy Kai, ofcourse. Are you not excited?"

"No." Sadness was obvious on her voice.

"And may I ask why?"

"Because he's not my dad and I want Mama to go with us, not him." Ella replied.

Why my Mom need to tell something to my kids. Mom, this is all your fault!

"Honey, I thought you like Daddy Kai. Isn't he good to you?"

"He is. But still I want my Mama Lisa and please Mommy, don't marry him. Let just wait 'til Mama comes back... please Mommy... please..." My daughter pleaded.

Now I'm really surprised that Ella had all these ideas on her mind.

"Honey, who gave you the idea that I'm marrying Kai?" I said while intensely looking at her.

"Leo. He said Kai is your boyfriend and that... and that you will marry him and he will be our Dad. Is it true Mommy?" She is now crying.

I glance at Leo who is still sleeping like a baby.

My kids really are keen observers. Maybe they feels that Kai was too close to me in this recent months, that's why the idea came in.

I turned to Ella again.

I raise my hand to her little and dried up her tears.

"Honey, don't cry, we'll talk again tomorrow, Okay? But for now let's have some sleep." I avoided her question because I also don't know how to answer her without her feeling frustrated.

She nodded while getting ready on her bed. I tucked her to bed and kissed her goodnight. But before I could go out in their room she asked me again.

"Mommy, don't you love Mama anymore?" Ella asked softly, innocently.

"If I told you I still love her, will you be happy?"

Ella nod and I gently smiled at her.

"Then, yes. I still love her, I still love your Mama Lisa."

I saw her little eyes lit up.

"Promise me you won't marry Kai."

I was caught surprised by what she said but I nod nevertheless, just for her to feel better.

She smiled and close her eyes.

"Good night, Mommy. I love you." She said whispering.

"Goodnight Love. And I love you more." I whispered. I feel that I am saying it to Lisa. My endearment to Ella always reminds me of Lisa.

I glanced at Leo again before I went out completely on their room.

I know that this is not the last time we will talk about it. I just got it right now but I know she will ask again in the coming days. And I'm sure I have a lot of explaining to do because my twins are too smart to be fooled. Now, I know I'm screwed because I'm dreading that day.

Did I make a mistake when I accepted Kai in our lives?

Ugh! Lisa, your daughter the same as you. Always giving me a headache.

***

Ethan Leo and Mama Lisa 👇👇👇