Another Day

Georges Pov

"Did you and June have fun last night," John said wiggling his eyebrows. "Yeah, we had a nice time." I replied shyly, blushing at the thought of last night. "what did you two do?" Paul asked genuinely. " We went out to eat then visit all the touristy things. it was a nice evening with her." "did you shag?" John asked with a devilish grin.

 "John!" "what I'm just asking Harrison." he laughed. "Lennon that's private." "so you didn't." "no... unlike you I value women for who they are instead of how big her tits are." I snapped at him. "ow harsh George" John said acting like my words really hurt, holding his heart. I rolled my eyes and got back to recording for our album.

~~~~~~

I returned home after working at the studio all day to Ringo and I's messy flat. "George I'm going out with Mo tonight, you should invite June," Ringo suggested. " I don't know Rings I just spent the night with her last night," I stated, worried I would come off too clingy. "George just call her she obviously likes you, the worse she could do is say no." "that's what I'm worried about" I mumbled on the way to the phone.

" Hello, June?" I asked my receiver. "Hi George." she said sweetly through the phone. "erm...       R-R-ingo and his girl are, are going out tonight and, and I w-was wondering If you'd like to, erm join me with, with t-them." I stuttered like a little boy. I was so nervous when I was around her, so afraid I would mess it all up. "Yeah, I would love to. what time should I be ready." I could tell he was smiling through the phone. "7 okay?'' I inquired "Ill see you then. bye, George." she said. "Bye." I hung up smiling. 

~~~~~~~

Junes Pov

I got my black dress on and put my hair into a small beehive and did classic makeup

I got my black dress on and put my hair into a small beehive and did classic makeup. I put on my black stilettos to match and waited by the door for George to come. I couldn't help but think about last night with him, our crazy dinner, getting to know him for who he was instead of the magazine stories, telling him about my life and trusting him with a short amount of knowing him, running away from fans recognizing him in the streets, and that kiss... my god... the thought of it was enough to make me melt. It was so scary how fast I was falling for him in just two days but he had that effect on me, it was almost like my soul was searching just for his my whole life. 

A knock came on the door tearing me from my thoughts. "Hello June- whoa..." he stopped, looking me up and down making my cheeks turn light pink. "What do you think?" I asked shyly, spinning around letting my dress flow and fall with after my turn. "You look... speechless..." he said with a blush and wide eyes. There was a quick pause of stolen glances at each other until I spoke up. "shall we get going..." "yeah sorry June" he laughed a little blushing and grabbed my hand leading me out the door causing me to blush at the contact. 

We got to the car and George opened the door for me. "thank you" I blushed. I sat in the back of the car with George, with Ringo and his girl in the front. "June you haven't met Mo have you?" "I haven't, I'm June Claymore." "I'm Maureen Cox, but you can call me Mo." she said very politely." I smiled back at her and she turned around. 

I gazed out the window and jumped once I felt George's hand wrapped around mine. I looked at him and smiled our eyes staring into each other, deeply, causing a deep red blush to appear on both of our cheeks. He smiled and slowly put his arm around me making me move my head resting it in the crook of his neck. God, I don't want this moment to end.

~~~~~~~~~

             "So June how long have you and George been dating?" Mo asked causing George to choke on the water he as drinking from the surprise of her sudden question. Did he... not want to date me? "erm... we actually... aren't..." George said slowly. Maybe he just wants to take it slow... yeah that's probably it because he's way to down to earth and kind to be a player like the magazine stories often say... but what if he was and I was falling for a trick? what if he just wanted to get in my pants then leave- no, no, no June he would never do that to you... right? " well I think you two would be cute." 

"How long have you two love birds been dating?" I asked trying to keep my mind from racing anymore. "For a while, we've known each other since the Cavern days," Mo said with a smile, happy of the year-long relationship. "Well, you two are perfect for each other." I said quietly. "thanks, we think so too."

~~~~~~~~

After a very uncomfortable dinner after George's 'lovely' comment, we went home. The whole car ride was almost completely silent, Ringo and Mo completely enamored with love, George and I left in the back with me looking out one window and him doing... I don't know and honestly at this moment didn't really care what he was doing. I just wanted to get home. 

"I'll walk you up," George said, unbuckling his seat belt and getting out to get my door for me. The walk was silent, not a word was said until I stepped on my porch. " Look June I didn't mean to upset you if I did, Mo just caught me by surprise because-" "George it's alright-" "No June it's not. I freaked out because I thought Ringo told Mo about my plan." he said, hand over his eyes rubbing his temples.

 "What plan?" I asked quietly. "I was planning to ask you out... June I want you to be me, girl," he said sweetly, and quietly. Without a thought I grabbed his tie, pulling him into a sweet kiss. our lips moved in perfect rhythm, sending sparks through my body. I wrapped my hands around his neck, one hand going through his soft long hair, his hands snaking around my waist. "yes, I will."

~~~~~~~~

a/n

I'm currently watching the graduate while I've been writing this... you need to watch it if you haven't.

comment

vote

and share, love you all<3

Don't Let Me Wait Too LongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara