His last meal

Trey knew it was his last day....
He wakes up from his light slumber, his body felt heavy and exhausted.
Trey and his brothers were all mashed together into a huge truck where they would soon meet their fate.
One of his brothers looked at him, the most worried look, he could read his eyes.
Why are they doing this to us?
Trey just bluntly said it's our fate
His brother looked at him in complete and utter dispair.

The truck stopped and they got forced out and kicked and punched if they didn't obey.
"STAND UP YOU FAT CUNT" the worker yelled at one of Trey's brothers, who couldn't stand up cause his leg was broken.
The boy halted whimpering in agony he fell down again.
Gunshot
The workers laughed at the pathetic little boys body, as the blood drained from his head and leaked out onto the concrete ground his screams and cries eventually turning into sad little whimpers and heaves.

Trey was terrified his legs started hurting but he tried his best to not give in to the pain

When he got closer to the end of the line he knew it was soon his time to die.
The faint smell of blood became stronger and stronger with every step he took.
The screams and cries of his brothers from the other side of the wall made him want the fate he was given.
The torture of having to listen, see and smell his brothers death was agony.

He was next
He saw how the beat his brother stunning him with a stunner and hanging him by his foot as his unconscious body got dipped into boiling hot disgusting water and then getting his throat sliced open left to bleed out.

The workers forced Trey into the cage and put the stungun to his neck but they released to soon
Leaving Trey almost paralyzed yet completely conscious and able to feel.
They hung him by his foot and sinked him into the scorching hot water.

His skin boiling and burning
Screaming in pain he starts struggling to escape.
His head being pushed under, as his nostrils get filled with boiling water, the air leaving his body.
Eyes becoming a frosted blue.

His now lifeless body got driven out of the water and into a room.
The worker slit his throat
His blood pooling beneath him
They cut him up into pieces and fed him to the monsters.

Cause humans are the real monsters.