1

I felt there should be more Stephen x Readers so I'm making one!

If Stephen or Danplan don't like this oh fudging well.

Enjoy le cringe~

·×·

"You guys are about to be free when.. Oh! You've been caught by the blind cop!" Dan says in his narrator voice. "He blindly points the gun aiming it at you y/n" he adds. "I help him aim the gun at you Dan. There you go buddy" I say and everyone laughs. "Why me?! Why not Stephen?!" Dan says in his dramatic tone.

"You can't kill What's already dead." I say "listen I'm the most alive one in this place y/n." Stephen says and I hear Dan snicker. "Ok off topic" Dan says. "Yeah you both are dead inside" Hosuh says making me laugh.

"You try to talk him into letting you guys leave but then you are surrounded by other cops" Dan's says. "What do you do?" He asks. "Well I don't know.." I say thinking. Hosuh explains a plan to talking to all the cops. "I stab Hosuh" Stephen says. "What?!" Hosuh yells. "And now that Stephen has killed Hosuh I sneak away" I say. "Your going to leave me?" Dan asks and I hum.

"If Stephen is killing your good as dead.. Get away while you can" I say. "I will chase after you!" Stephen yelled. "Stephen gets shot down." "What?! I didn't do anything-" "you killed me Stephen!" Hosuh yells. I began to let out a small laugh.

"Everyone failed. Except Dan cause he's awesome" Dan says and Stephen fights him on this. "Ok that is it for this video" Dan says. "Disney land!!" Stephen yells. The video ends.

"That was great! Kinda.." I say and Hosuh agrees with me. I feel my dog rub against my leg she's probably hungry and so am I. "I'm hungry.. I'm gonna go" I say and they all say goodbyes.

"Lets get you fed!" I say and my dog barks.

I'm not part of the Danplan crew sadly.. I have my own channels where I myself animate my own videos. This was my first time talking to Hosuh and Stephen since I've met Dan before. Dan is a pretty funny guy I'm surprised he doesn't have more fangirls than Hosuh..

I pour her dog food. "Bebe food" I say and she runs over to her bowl. I search my fridge for food only to close the fridge to grab a bag of chips. I walk to sit on my couch and watch my dog run to the door. "You wanna go for a walk?" I say and she jumps up and down. "...tomorrow. its kinda late" I say and she keeps looking out.

I scroll through my phone and get a notification that I've been added into a group chat. What.

Group chat:

Danny: Hosuh wanted you to be added to our group chat right Hosuh??

Unknown: what?! No!

Danny: you don't remember saying you wanted her??

Unknown: Shut up Daniel.

Danny: Stephen!

Y/n:
I'm wanted for the first time in my life.

Danny: aww don't say that

Unknown: the only time I'm wanted is for my voice.