Ken Kaneki

Kaneki was a high school student till he meet rize who was a full ghoul and then some steel beams fell on them. Rize ghoul organs got transfers to Kaneki and he became the worlds first half ghoul. At first he didn't want to eat humans flesh because he would lose being humans till he meet touka and how took him to her boss and he thought him that ghouls can drink coffee but they can't just last on that.  when he fought Amon he ate some of his skin and he relesed his kanaguna but once he did he started to loss control. After that he got taken by Jason because he was a half ghoul ( half ghouls are rare to meet and even rare if you are born  a half ghoul). After getting tortured so much he had enough and let loss and went to Agori tree side and became one of them and then came back too be a waiter.

some of Kaneki relitives

mother Kaneki's mother
Father Kaneki's father
(Maternal Aunt) Kaneki's aunt
Ken Kaneki's uncle (Maternal Uncle)
(Maternal Cousin) Yuuichi Asaoko
(Wife) Touka Kirishima
(Brother-in-law) Ayato Kirishima
(Mother-in-law)  Hikari Kirishima
(Father-in-law) Arata Kirishima
(Uncle-in-law) Renji Yomo 
(Daughter) Ichika Kaneki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I don't know what happens next so please be aware and sorry for the bad as spelling mistakes the server i'm using doesn't know Japaneses.

just going to add a few images of some of the charters before I carry on more like how I ship him with.

Rize

Rize

Touka

Touka